Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: gSto A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/26/04 12:01 AM
I have come up with a design for undergroundarchitect.com and i have close friends oppinions but they may be biased because they are friends. Anyone else have a comment? (sorry for the gorm stokkland design tags above... i have had people steal my work in the past)

(mite have to manually paste into browser : http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/ipscom/template.jpg)
Posted By: daenku32_dup1 Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/26/04 01:31 AM
We don't see anything..
Posted By: 00ContourSE_dup1 Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/26/04 02:27 AM
Can't see a damn thing, but gotta love those angelfire 404 messages..
Posted By: m!key Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/26/04 03:08 AM
i like it really. is the navigation on the left where the small text is? i am working on a site right now that has very similar navigation and when i am done i will post it for you to see. the only thing i would do is to clean it up just a bit. eliminate some of the repeating text.
Posted By: gSto Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/26/04 06:20 AM
Sorry about the broken link..rehosted it

Posted By: gSto Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/26/04 04:22 PM
bump
Posted By: auiotour Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/27/04 07:13 AM
honest its a little busy. But for someone with dsl or cable, I would say I love it, very nice clean, futuristic type design. very impressed. Just one thing make sure you optimize your site. also keep my informed of the design as you go, I would love to check it out further once it gets closer to being done.
Posted By: IonNinja Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/27/04 08:15 AM
wheres the site? all i see is graphics
Posted By: gSto Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/27/04 06:13 PM
it's a design , i havent even begun the chopping and cutting and coding for web yet. and auiotour..i
ll keep ya updated
Posted By: m!key Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/27/04 06:28 PM
soooooooooo is the small text on the left the navigation or have you not solved that part yet?
Posted By: gSto Re: A new WEBdesign, comments? - 11/27/04 06:43 PM
lol i havent solved the problem..i was THINKING of having each individual petal of that electronic flower (i guess thats wat it is) light up brighter when u go over it and have....i dont know still figuring that out
© CEG Archives