Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 06:48 PM
WTF does that mean you ask???

Quicksilver is in for another re-birth. Sent the check to ADC the other day, going for the TTTTUUUURRRRRRRRBBBOOOOOO!!!!!

Also going to build up the entire motor, finally installing the Baer 13" Brakes, beefing up the Half-Shafts, B&M short throw, Sparco Race seats, Carbon Fiber dash, Blue cloth door inserts, new 18" BBS wheels, blah, blah, blah...

Car should be done by June, and then it going to the bodyshop to be painted Blue...

Can't wait guys! We are gunning for 400 FWHP.

PS: Haters, come and get it!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 07:26 PM
Who writes checks anymore?
Originally posted by Bk4293:

Credit Card service fees buddy!

Don't really feel like paying them you know...
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 08:37 PM
How much do you want for the rims?
Keeping the wheels. Going to slap on some all-seasons and use them for winter/fall.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 09:44 PM

Thats the funniest response to something like this I've ever heard.. hahaa!

Good luck with the install.
Posted By: svtProdigy Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 09:49 PM
gonna have to take me for a ride
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 09:53 PM
Originally posted by svtProdigy:

Ok, let's make this a quick hi-jack and be back to the original topic. svtprodigy, what's the word with your car? Have any luck?

Mark
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 10:08 PM
Uh......whose doin the carbon fiber dash? And for how much?
Originally posted by Sl33stak:
Uh......whose doin the carbon fiber dash? And for how much?

Ahhh, the benefits of working for Porsche... We have sources that do it for us. Basically custom fitted stuff...
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 11:02 PM
Wooowooo.....Milan is joining the boosted Contours of CCEG!
Posted By: hrsepwrdrms Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 11:09 PM
Originally posted by svtProdigy:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/30/05 11:45 PM
Maybe i'll get to see it at ADC, i'm hopefully stopping by there tommorrow. I hope i get to see your tour, it's a sexy one

~Alex
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 12:52 AM
Originally posted by LoCoZsc:
Wooowooo.....Milan is joining the boosted Contours of CCEG!

But his is gonna be fast!!!!

Second thread Hi-Jack...

I HATE HECTOR!!!!!!!

I finally got to watch the moie SAW that you brought over by Kevins that night.

Holy [censored] I'm still freakin' out.
That movie was awesome!!!!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 02:28 AM
LMAO at Steve!

I love that movie...wish my cousin would give me mine back!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 02:30 AM
I gotta copy if you want it just give me a call.
I'll leave it with the terrorist if you want before I delete it from my hard drive.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 02:33 AM
No I have the DVD.....lent it to my cousin...and I don't want to drive to get it.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 02:41 AM
Coo...I just gave my copy to Griselda, but I can bun another one if you or brown need it.
I guess it was wrong to post this in here after all...
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 03:11 AM
Milan, e've known you or years man, if you're just now figuring out that it's wrong to post here you need help!!!

Hey man, I'm happy for you, I call first ride in the "NEW" old Tour!!!!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 03:12 AM
Milan, e've known you or years man, if you're just now figuring out that it's wrong to post here you need help!!!

Hey man, I'm happy for you, I call first ride in the "NEW" old Tour!!!!

What Steve said!
All of you PTFD.....

MIlan cant wait to see her when shes all done up...
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 03:32 AM
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
I should PTFD.....

Yes
Posted By: amarv12_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 10:14 AM
Sounds like it's going to be one hell of a car when finished...good luck with all of the projects!

Originally posted by Quicksilver:

Car should be done by June, and then it going to the bodyshop to be painted Blue...

Which shade are you thinking of?
I should PTFD.....

Yes

Posted By: BStoneMega Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 03/31/05 01:36 PM
Are you sending the car to ADC to do the work or did you have a local mechanic in mind? Good luck dude I'm happy for you.
The Motor/Turbo will be done by ADC. The rest will be done by me and a few friends here in Chicago...

The only project secret is the color Blue... Not going to disclose it until it is done.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/01/05 02:26 AM
The Motor/Turbo will be done by ADC. The rest will be done by me and a few friends here in Chicago...

The only project secret is the color Blue... Not going to disclose it until it is done.

Laguna Seca blue from a M3?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/01/05 02:33 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/01/05 02:55 AM

Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/01/05 03:57 AM
Looks like another one of my colours that I wanted is being taken

Aaron
Nope, not Laguna Seca... Good guess though.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/08/05 12:47 AM
Nope, not Laguna Seca... Good guess though.

Good that means I can still do it

Aaron

BTW I will be in Chicago in about 2weeks from now so check your PM's because I will be sending you one a few days before I leave.
Can't wait to meet you man. Although the SVT should be in pieces by then...
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/08/05 04:34 PM
Can't wait to meet you man. Although the SVT should be in pieces by then...

What are you bringing to Spring Zing?

Mark
Very good question... Seeing that Spring Zing is right around the corner, I may just postpone the Turbo install.

We'll see.
Very good question... Seeing that Spring Zing is right around the corner, I may just postpone the Turbo install.

We'll see.

Your gettting a Turbo
Yeah man, you didn't know? I thought that you posted at the beginning of the thread. Or are you pulling my leg mang?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/09/05 04:46 AM

We'll see.

Your gettting a Turbo

Well he's not getting a st-st-st-stuper charger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man can't wait to see her when she's done, Milan has always had pride in his SVT, this is gonna beat the pants off the last time he unveiked his CSVT!!!

Well he's not getting a st-st-st-stuper charger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man can't wait to see her when she's done, Milan has always had pride in his SVT, this is gonna beat the pants off the last time he unveiked his CSVT!!!

Yeah, and you know how crazy that thread got! I promise you, this is going to be out of this world!
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/10/05 01:45 PM
Yeah man, you didn't know? I thought that you posted at the beginning of the thread. Or are you pulling my leg mang?

Maybe he didn't read the whole first part of this thread.

What thread.. Did you guys know Milan was getting a Turbo.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/12/05 06:10 AM

Maybe he should paint the car too while he's at it
Posted By: Pope Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/12/05 07:37 AM

this thead, the very first post

Quicksilver is in for another re-birth. Sent the check to ADC the other day, going for the TTTTUUUURRRRRRRRBBBOOOOOO!!!!!

Also going to build up the entire motor, finally installing the Baer 13" Brakes, beefing up the Half-Shafts, B&M short throw, Sparco Race seats, Carbon Fiber dash, Blue cloth door inserts, new 18" BBS wheels, blah, blah, blah...

There you go Kev.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 12:49 AM

There you go Kev.

OwN3d!
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 01:22 AM
Hows that getting owned if someone missed a post, and another member nicely reposted it for him?????
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 01:24 AM
Hey, did you get the truck yet?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 01:32 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I know you delivered your car already.....don't expect it to drive back?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I know you delivered your car already.....don't expect it to drive back?

whats that in english....

There you go Kev.

OwN3d!

I got one even better..
Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by 99contourdriver:
Originally posted by hetfield:
I don't know how to drag race to save my life.

He admitted it!!! I'm impressed!! J/k mang.
As for the Vortec blazers...yah those are kinda fast for their size. I'll ride with Hec then and watch pole get beat!! Lol...and hopefully he'll stop ripping on my zetec for a lil while.
BTW...got my SVT exhaust with no res. installed today The mods have begun for the year!!

ride with hector all you want. I'm gonna smoke him.

16.2? I hope to beat that this Saturday!

Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 02:12 AM
Third Verse Different From The First...

17.0 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall
17.0 Bottles of Beer...
Take a Steelie roll it around
16.8 bottles of beer on the wall
16.8 bottles of beer on the wall.......

Come on everybody...

Take a ricer roll him around.......

Posted By: m!key Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 02:13 AM
that just might be the post of the year.

but it should be...

Third Verse Different From The First...

17.0 seconds of time on the board
17.0 seconds of time...
Take a Steelie roll it around
16.8 seconds of time on the board
16.8 seconds of time.......

Come on everybody...

Take a ricer roll him around.......
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 02:15 AM
Once you people get out of your holes and actually do some REAL mods to your cars.....then talk to me.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 02:38 AM
Once you people get out of your holes and actually do some REAL mods to your cars.....then talk to me.

Right real mods make your car go FASTER....

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 02:45 AM

It is faster...still working on the bugs. That is what happens when you use parts from other cars.

It is faster...still working on the bugs. That is what happens when you use parts from other cars.

I Used parts from a differnt car it it seems to be working fine for me...

Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 02:59 AM

I Used parts from a differnt car it it seems to be working fine for me...

What a CSVT?
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/13/05 03:09 AM
You used parts from one Zetec to another, He used parts from one Duratec to another.....

You used parts from one Zetec to another, He used parts from one Duratec to another.....

At least someones got some sense. I thought i was the only one.
Wow.
Posted By: Frosty Re: Operation "Nightfly" Has Commenced! - 04/14/05 12:17 AM

and put a s/c on a zetec with a TON of miles on ...hope u get it fixed tho...I was pretty disappointed at GLD
© CEG Archives