Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Is anyone planning on going to this? I'd really like to go and make a road trip out of it, but I wanna see who else would be interested and able to go.

http://www.semashow.com/
LMAO....i would but obviously i just got back form Vegas....I cannot go....if any of you do, Apex will be there so say hi to ed for me.

Lupe
Are you a part of the industry? It's a trade show only, not open to the general public.

I've been in the past with friends that are part of the industry, it's really outrageous. I'm supposed to go this year as well, but work may interfere with that plan.

I have several friends in the industry. That's not a problem. I'm just wondering if anyone is going from this area.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: who is going to the SEMA show this year? - 10/12/04 10:22 PM
didnt they open it to the public for one day? or was that just a wacked out rumor??
i went once, for one day, too much to see
ive had quite a few friends have their vehicles in it.
kinda sucks to be seeing all that cool stuff and not be able to buy anything! not that they'd have much for tours anyway...
when i went, as we were leaving, up behind us pulls a guy in a CART racecar (exiting the parking lot). we were like "that guy isnt going to drive that down the street is he?!?" (it was night time). the light turned green and he floored it (not in CART terms) and flew down the street. it was wild! the company parties are wild too. DUB had the big party that year.
I'm from Oregon, but I'm goin' to SEMA! I posted in the SW forum just last night to see if anyone in the Las Vegas area wanted to meet up one night. Maybe we can get a mini-meet together there. I was just looking here to see if anything was going on in California over the weekend before the show, as I may be driving through that way.

Marty
I'm going to be there Thursday and Friday of the show with the company I work for.
Going thursday and friday. I think, have to figure out rest of school schedule
Posted By: onosway Re: who is going to the SEMA show this year? - 10/14/04 06:57 PM
i'll be going there most likely. My car was going to be featured at Marty's booth (MSDS) but we're delaying that till next year for obvious reasons.

I'm in Sactown and i'm probably going to drive down with the shop that has my car. Not sure of the dates we'll be there yet.
Cool, maybe we will see you there. Hey can you still get rooms for cheap? cause I am sure we are going to need some
I dunno about cheap, but they prolly still have rooms left. When I checked a few (Circus Circus, others), they raised the freakin' prices just for the days the show was on! Bastids!

Marty
Posted By: onosway Re: who is going to the SEMA show this year? - 10/16/04 02:34 AM
they always do that ish! you can find some places away from the strip that are cheap if cost is a real issue.
© CEG Archives