Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: KingpinSVT buds muffler?? - 02/07/04 07:18 PM
anyone ever use buds muffler down in denver? i got some birthday money and i figure what better way to blow it than on exhaust mods. i hear good things, just wondering if anyone here has any experiance.

or does anyone know of any good muffler shops closer to boulder? i dont want to get ripped off, but if cheap means crappy, then ill pass.
Posted By: Swazo Re: buds muffler?? - 02/07/04 07:39 PM
When I had my Jeep I had an off-roading mis-hap and was getting sweated by the police in the area, so I used Boulder Muffler and Alignment (IIRC) and they hooked it up and did clean work.
Posted By: twrsho_dup1 Re: buds muffler?? - 02/08/04 02:03 AM
I had Bud's do my 3" cat back on the SHO. They do quality work and I'm happy with the sound.
http://hosting.superhighoutput.com/twr/Video/exh.wmv
Posted By: 94ex Re: buds muffler?? - 02/08/04 03:35 AM
If you want a good exhaust place that has experience with Contours, then go to Ft. Collins the name of the place is Gooding Performance. Extremely great guys, the head guy Randy know's what he's talking about and makes some killer sounding exhausts. Oh yeah he's a Ford Guy too so he'll hook you up good. Plus he did my 3.0L swap.
Posted By: SQPlus_dup1 Re: buds muffler?? - 02/09/04 04:24 AM
I've used Buds in the 'springs, the prices were reasonable but one of the welds broke withing a week. Exhause Pros Installed my SVT exhaust for a good price and that system had no problems.
© CEG Archives