Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Horse_dup1 New Car Club for UT folks - 03/29/05 05:32 AM
Ok - so my friend matt and I have been tossing this idea around for a LONG time, we need a car club run by people that are our age, have our interests in mind and arnt a bunch of idiotdic teenagers.

We have decided to form a new car club, now in its formative stages called (for now ) Red Rocket Car Club

anyone interested?
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/29/05 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Horse:
Red Rocket Car Club

thats seriously your name?

damn, my south park picture didnt work (cartman and the dog). sorry man, i dont see how anyone could roll around with that on their car with a straight face.
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/29/05 03:09 PM
My dog likes to hump, even though she's a she. Am I qualified?

j/k Scot. My car is slow, so I think I may be disqualified due to the "rocket" part of the title.

Honestly, I like the idea of a club that isn't centered around looking and/or acting cool (and possibly picking up some honies ) due to a material posession.
Posted By: stilov Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/29/05 03:28 PM
I bet Matt's wife won't like him picking up on the honies...
Posted By: Swazo Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/30/05 02:23 AM
Red Rockets, eh? I think that I shall bow out of this one. The Cobra you got about this time last year will out shine anything I've got

BTW.....

Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/30/05 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Swazo:
Red Rockets, eh? I think that I shall bow out of this one. The Cobra you got about this time last year will out shine anything I've got

BTW.....

thats the pic i couldnt get to work. thanks daymon!
Posted By: Jason732 Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/30/05 04:54 PM
Now I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Red Rocket Sparky! Red Rocket!

It sounds like fun though (the club), if you got room for a DSM in there...
Posted By: Horse_dup1 Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/30/05 07:06 PM
its going to be a general club - not make model specific.

and that picture isnt what we are looking at - ill give you a few teaser pics of logo ideas - they are not combined and they arent all sorted out and edited but a few pics for ideas:

Imagine this in place of the radio flyer wagon
With Coca Cola script in place of their logo Car Club and the Red Rocket in the circle above, Founded 2005 below . . .

Ideas?

this isnt about being fast or being showey - its about a car club with a general feeling of belonging, we could oganize cruises, bbq's and other events. We are jsut tired of the older guys clubs and the teenagers clubs.
Posted By: Swazo Re: New Car Club for UT folks - 03/30/05 08:20 PM
LMAO, I thought you were joking. It is almost April 1st and all.....

Though you present a good case with the girly stradeling the rocket, good enough for me to want in
© CEG Archives