Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 03:28 PM
Is there anybody here who might be interested in trading my 17 gunmetal OZ superleggerras for a set of 18's?
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 03:49 PM
Trade em for my E0's.
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 04:16 PM
Damn your eo's , I already have a set proudly collecting dust.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 04:26 PM
DAMNIT Scott! I said I would buy them! Check the classifieds for 18's. I'm not gonna cheap out on ya!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 08:54 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
DAMNIT Scott! I said I would buy them! Check the classifieds for 18's. I'm not gonna cheap out on ya!

Pete, refer to my post for "new face of the CEG" or if you don't feel like checking that out, try this AC/DC song..."Money talks" LOL! Set an example, don't be a part of one
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 09:57 PM
He hasnt given a price!
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 10:01 PM
Damnit Scott, why must you turn everything into such complicated sh!t, cause i'm interested.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 10:47 PM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Damnit Scott, why must you turn everything into such complicated sh!t, cause i'm interested.

Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 03/30/05 10:49 PM
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

hey hey pete, he brought it up with me before i had talked to you, i didn't know anything about it.
Posted By: Barge Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 12:51 AM
Bidding war... yeeee hah.
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 08:34 AM
easy there cowboy...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 08:45 PM

Now Alex I didn't want to post this, but you forced my hand, please refer to my "new face of the CEG" Also there is something to be said for "good karma", i.e. you "selling" your stock SVT springs/struts. Those are usually given away to someone who really has no money and/or is cheap/selling car and want an "upgrade" it, something to think about when you consider those who offered themselves up to help you
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 09:06 PM
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

Now Alex I didn't want to post this, but you forced my hand, please refer to my "new face of the CEG" Also there is something to be said for "good karma", i.e. you "selling" your stock SVT springs/struts. Those are usually given away to someone who really has no money and/or is cheap/selling car and want an "upgrade" it, something to think about when you consider those who offered themselves up to help you

Sorry Dad but no one has said anything about my old SVT set-up, i don't need it so i don't care too much, and Scott talked to me first before i had known the Pete was supposed to be buying the rims, so the issue on the wheels is mostly complicated by Scott's indecisions.

~Alex
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 09:19 PM
i.e. you "selling" your stock SVT springs/struts. Those are usually given away to someone who really has no money and/or is cheap/selling car and want an "upgrade" it, something to think about when you consider those who offered themselves up to help you

*cough*lookatyoursig*cough*

Posted By: Stazi Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 09:25 PM

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:

Hahaaa.. what do you think that kids name is??

Tiny
Butch
Pug
Posted By: m!key Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 10:51 PM
xchang!
Posted By: GetBooby151�© Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 11:18 PM
Quinyangxaxfatassjanwhoodangdong
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 11:35 PM
you guys feel better now
|
|
|
V
Posted By: snakous Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 11:44 PM
you guys feel better now
|
|
|
V

i'll take them off your hands alex.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 03/31/05 11:46 PM
Originally posted by snakous:
you guys feel better now
|
|
|
V

i'll take them off your hands alex.

then pm me or something
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: Wheel trade? - 04/01/05 01:31 AM
I never even told pete that I would sell my rims to him. I told him I was contemplating trading them, and he expressed a desire to buy them, I pretty much told him I was not interested. He is just being crazy peter and messing around (for those who know him).

My post was simply to guage interest, sort of a community thing. I really am only interested in getting rid of them if: Somebody offers me an amount that would entice me to sell, or somebody wants to trade me for a set of rims that suit my tastes.

I am not looking for a financial gain, just a mutually benifical exchange.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Wheel trade? - 04/01/05 08:59 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
i.e. you "selling" your stock SVT springs/struts. Those are usually given away to someone who really has no money and/or is cheap/selling car and want an "upgrade" it, something to think about when you consider those who offered themselves up to help you

*cough*lookatyoursig*cough*

You got me there, kinda Some things are to be be sold, i.e. small items like I have and then theres items with THOUSANDS of miles on them to be given away, i.e. stock springs/struts and stock SVT exhaust. I gave away my stock suspension parts and exhaust, but sold my FSVT rims/tires and other related items. I guess it just comes down to what you think should be passed around and what gets you some money Now when someone offers you his help for free, thats a BIG deal and should be taken care of, one way or the other...period!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Wheel trade? - 04/01/05 09:13 PM

You got me there, kinda Some things are to be be sold, i.e. small items like I have and then theres items with THOUSANDS of miles on them to be given away, i.e. stock springs/struts and stock SVT exhaust. I gave away my stock suspension parts and exhaust, but sold my FSVT rims/tires and other related items. I guess it just comes down to what you think should be passed around and what gets you some money Now when someone offers you his help for free, thats a BIG deal and should be taken care of, one way or the other...period!

well, everything has value, rog. and for a high-schooler who's finances are tight, i can understand wanting to get some cash for them. but i will agree about the free help part.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 04/01/05 09:19 PM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

well, everything has value, rog. and for a high-schooler who's finances are tight, i can understand wanting to get some cash for them. but i will agree about the free help part.

Exactly, it's not that i'm trying to be like a greedy bastard or anything, but i'm a junior in highschool, that although gets 6.50/hr, only work 10hrs. a week TOPS, and i only get paid ONCE A MONTH, so i hope you can understand me trying to get some money where i can. My averagr MONTHLY CHECK is no higher than 200 usually.

And as for free help, it is always appreciated and never goes un-noticed, even if someone's sittin around readin magizines *cough* ROG *cough* their company and conversation can still be appreciated.

~Alex
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Wheel trade? - 04/03/05 06:18 PM
Quote:

even if someone's sittin around readin magizines *cough* ROG *cough* their company and conversation can still be appreciated.

I'm NO wrench, thats for sure, but I wasn't talkin' bout me My area of expertise is in making your car clean and respectable lookin, in that area I excel-lerate with a quickness and it goes w/o saying for this service that I don't work for free (very competively priced though). Advice on what to do, that is always free though, so that IS "CEG friendly"
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Wheel trade? - 04/03/05 07:15 PM
Quote:

even if someone's sittin around readin magizines *cough* ROG *cough* their company and conversation can still be appreciated.

I'm NO wrench, thats for sure, but I wasn't talkin' bout me My area of expertise is in making your car clean and respectable lookin, in that area I excel-lerate with a quickness and it goes w/o saying for this service that I don't work for free (very competively priced though). Advice on what to do, that is always free though, so that IS "CEG friendly"

It's all good Roger, no big. We're a community and everyone has something they can provide wether it's a service or buying things from those who have a service

~Alex
© CEG Archives