Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I'm starting to wonder with the recent influx of nimrod/liars/ricers/assclowns to this site.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=perf&Number=889741&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&fpart=1

An SVT with came gears. Yeah riiiiiight!
DavidZ had Cam gears on his 3L duratec...
Originally posted by Stazi:
I'm starting to wonder with the recent influx of nimrod/liars/ricers/assclowns to this site.

You're just so damn intolerant. I think that's the second post in a week that you've had to jump on somebody's azz. Isn't that ToddtheJerks job?!?!?!
Yeah and they were one off's. Now this guy with a Monster Tach is gonna pay bucu money for customs cam and gears. I think not.

Kenny - I think it's something to do with turning 30 soon (a la Todd). My tolerance for assclowns and liars is dwindling.
Quote:

think it's something to do with turning 30 soon (a la Todd). My tolerance for assclowns and liars is dwindling

Yeah it�s the 30 thing, your becoming grizzled.
Yeah and they were one off's. Now this guy with a Monster Tach is gonna pay bucu money for customs cam and gears. I think not.

Kenny - I think it's something to do with turning 30 soon (a la Todd). My tolerance for assclowns and liars is dwindling.

ehh... i dunno. i'm 30, and i've always been intolerant.
I'm 21 at midnight, and i'm [censored] SICK!
the brown bottle flu doesn't count pete.
Alcohol kills germs you fat girl's blouse!
Alcohol kills germs you fat girl's blouse!

listen stazi, if you're not familiar with our terminology keep your pie hole shut!

and fat girls blouse?? why don't you just call me grandma knickers or something! blimey!

don't you have some pm's to attend to or something?
I think you left out a few words stazi...

Im More confused now than i was Putting in your El crapatano Alarm system! lol

Stazi your getting older....it happens. You should see me at work dealing with co workers and dumbass machine operators that think they are mechanics because they run the machine You'll learn to laugh and walk away in time...I'm not even close to 30 yet and I'm already a grouchy bastard at work
i've heard riding ATV's increases estrogen production, thus increasing grouchyness.

Hey...let Toddthejerk do his job and you just shooosh....and get over to my place and pick up these tapes....(did you break the bike out yet....if not let me tell you...cold tires = thesuck)...d@mnit
Originally posted by Judge:

Hey...let Toddthejerk do his job and you just shooosh

LMAO! Good ones going around today.
Tomorrow she comes out - weather prevailing. I hope you didn't spill again!

I'll try and wheelie out to your crib this weekend to ge the tapes and some flames tattooed on me noggin'!
Tomorrow she comes out - weather prevailing.

Snow on Friday...
WTF!?
WTF!?

There's actually a video of that somewhere on the net.. The guy tried pulling this ridiculous wheelie and flipped it on top of him..

Mark
That guy = SQUID!
looks like that guy is "buggin out and goin home."
What do you expect. His cunning plan to wow us with imaginary mods, didn't work.

Go look at his buddies on his car club's website and you'll understand. (click the link in his profile)
What do you expect. His cunning plan to wow us with imaginary mods, didn't work.

Go look at his buddies on his car club's website and you'll understand. (click the link in his profile)

Mickey Mouse??

WTF!?

Hey wait, Judge doens't have a goofy beard. That must be an imposter. Besides, that bike is much bigger than the 50cc toy he can't seem to handle.
damn....that's messed up...

What do the letters on his spoiler read? Looks kinda like hocuntpus?? (I got three hours of sleep and have an exam in 2 hours, so mirage vision could be the culprit here!)
wow, you really know its ghetto when you get tattooes of your car club. thats so badass!
Tomorrow she comes out - weather prevailing. I hope you didn't spill again!

nope...just a long black mark from the rear tire losing traction all the way around the corner....
Trapps...shut it....ya bastid.....fiddys are the devil
Originally posted by Judge:
Trapps...shut it....ya bastid.....fiddys are the devil

[Rainman]yep, 50cc's to Wapner, definately Wapner, . . .[/Rainman]
Originally posted by dcamero04:
i've heard riding ATV's increases estrogen production, thus increasing grouchyness.

Isn't it when you get married your balls shrivel up into your stomach and never see the light of day again?

See now I heard wadding on 50's increases your ego while reducing your testorone...whoops thats judge.
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:

Isn't it when you get married your balls shrivel up into your stomach and never see the light of day again?

i had always assumed that they were just kept in a jar on her nightstand.

LMFAO!!!! Thats why you gotta find a women that lets you be. My G/F made me promise to her that I WOULD race motox this summer.... "ummmm OK sweet"

LMFAO!!!! Thats why you gotta find a women that lets you be. My G/F made me promise to her that I WOULD race motox this summer.... "ummmm OK sweet"

god i hate you. i'm spending most of my time convincing the woman that i need a bike again.

god i hate you. i'm spending most of my time convincing the woman that i need a bike again.

Thats the funny thing about it. I was talking about racing a few weeks back she says why don't you race anymore? I replied I'm too busy and the risks. So shes says if you enjoy it so much that should out weigh the risks? me= DUH!!! yeah so I have to get my bike ready this weekend for my first race in about 2 years or so Can't wait for the prerace gitters
© CEG Archives