Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Zoomin 3L Merry x-mas - 12/26/04 05:09 AM
Just wanted to say hi on my new wireless internet connection. I got a few good things this year and this is definately one of them. I'm in the living room watching gothica with my laptop on my "lap" going on the net. ..... Who would of thunk it

What did everybody else get?
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Merry x-mas - 12/26/04 05:12 AM
Check CI
Posted By: Zoomin 3L Re: Merry x-mas - 12/27/04 04:03 AM
I'm sorry, "CI"?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Merry x-mas - 12/27/04 09:24 PM
Hey Jacob, when we havin' that party at your house
Posted By: Zoomin 3L Re: Merry x-mas - 12/28/04 12:43 AM
Well i just got a heater for the garage and we'll see how good that works, I have to organize my house doe to the recent hurricane x-mas, i would like to finish the basement for a party, maybe put that new u-coat it stuff in the garage.. so pprroobbbabbblllyyy in about 2-7 years... HAHA

I don't know rog I got so much crap to do and i still havent found out the secret to keep and organized clean house while working and doing projects. Maybe the answer is to get a CLEAN girlfriend
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Merry x-mas - 12/28/04 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Zoomin 3L:
Well i just got a heater for the garage and we'll see how good that works, I have to organize my house doe to the recent hurricane x-mas, i would like to finish the basement for a party, maybe put that new u-coat it stuff in the garage.. so pprroobbbabbblllyyy in about 2-7 years... HAHA

I don't know rog I got so much crap to do and i still havent found out the secret to keep and organized clean house while working and doing projects. Maybe the answer is to get a CLEAN girlfriend

There is several keys to a clean house:

1. clean as you go
2. BOTH of you must clean as you go
3. the right equiptment to do the job
4. make time to do it

As far as getting a clean G/F, I think your alright there Jacob
© CEG Archives