Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: liquidX Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/30/05 01:34 PM
Spotted it at 122nd Ave and 152 Street by where I work at. The first CSVT that I have seen in years. Looks to be lowered on stock wheels. I had to turn on 122 ave and could not get a hold of him. Anyone here?

XL
Posted By: frankobra Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/30/05 01:38 PM
i'm in the kendall area, but I haven't been down that far in a while
Posted By: SAV Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/30/05 04:14 PM
I saw 376 CSVTs in that area. So why don't you make a useful post?

-Chris
Posted By: liquidX Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/30/05 04:19 PM
Originally posted by SAV:
I saw 376 CSVTs in that area. So why don't you make a useful post?

-Chris

Posted By: SAV Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/30/05 10:41 PM
Smiley = sarcasm.

Take a joke. You're in the SE forums, remember?

-Chris
Posted By: liquidX Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/31/05 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SAV:
Smiley = sarcasm.

Take a joke. You're in the SE forums, remember?

-Chris

Bad morning, my bad...

XL
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/31/05 02:12 AM
frankobra, did you buy your car from a guy named Chris?

BTW, duretex, do you work at CVS in So. Miami?

Robert
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 03/31/05 08:17 PM
That might have been Eric.... hes always running around in kendall and is spotted everywhere lol.

Frankobra are you new to the forums Im sorry but i havent heard of you till today and it would be great to have a meet one of these days to get to know all those deep miami SVTs that i hear about but never see hehe.

Duratex are you still going to SZ? Im sorry i havent been able to call you ive been really busy with school and work Im trying to get a weekend off so i can install my MSDS headers and Magnaflow exhaust i just got. Maybe we can do a mod meet if everyone is down to hang around and work on some HOT MIAMI SVTS ill pm you my number you can hit me up anytime i never sleep.
Posted By: frankobra Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 04/01/05 03:24 AM
i bought my car from chris a few months ago, and I've been on the forums for a few months before that when I was shopping for an svt. I don't usually post but I do search the forums a lot for info. I just popped into this southeast forum to see who's around. I hardly ever see any svt's around here only 2 or 3 in the last year
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 04/01/05 03:32 AM
nice to meet you frank if you ahve any questions feel free to PM me. ill try to get a meet together i know of 15 or so svt tours around here.
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 04/01/05 04:24 AM
Hope you're having fun with that car...it used to be mine, i sold it to Chris back in August, just before i bought the one i have now. Enjoy the car, it treated me well. Hope to see you around.

Robert
Posted By: liquidX Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 04/01/05 01:22 PM
Originally posted by XxColdAzFireXx:
BTW, duretex, do you work at CVS in So. Miami?
Robert

Nah, I work in a privately owned aviation spares company down the block from the MVR on 122nd Avenue and 152nd Street.

Originally posted by svttour:
Duratex are you still going to SZ? Im sorry i havent been able to call you ive been really busy with school and work Im trying to get a weekend off so i can install my MSDS headers and Magnaflow exhaust i just got.

Things are not looking too good since allot of things have come up in the past few weeks . My parents are soon moving to Cape Coral and I was forced to find a place to stay prematurely. Found a nice big a$$ crib in Country Walk to share with 3 homies. Spring Zing not looking too good right now... . At least I have my MSDS to look forward to in a few weeks .

Originally posted by svttour:
Maybe we can do a mod meet if everyone is down to hang around and work on some HOT MIAMI SVTS ill pm you my number you can hit me up anytime i never sleep.

Hey I am down to meet up with ANY Miami SVTs period! I can't seem to see enough Contours, nonetheless SVTs! Anyways... Where do you guys work/stay at?

XL
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: Black CSVT in South Miami - 04/01/05 11:36 PM
Originally posted by durateX:

Hey I am down to meet up with ANY Miami SVTs period! I can't seem to see enough Contours, nonetheless SVTs! Anyways... Where do you guys work/stay at?

XL

Meet sounds awesome. I'm still in school on the east side of US-1, so I spend a great deal of time on that side because most of my friends are over there. But I live at 107 Ave and Kendall Dr. But I get around town quite a bit.

Robert
© CEG Archives