Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 11/18/04 09:33 PM
Spotted a Green SVT on Randall Pkwy. by the State Employee's Credit Union headed toward UNCW. Any one here? Don't see too many around these parts. Was nice to see it nonetheless! Was @ 3:00pm.
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 11/22/04 12:17 PM
What a shame to own such a nice car and not be a (active)member of this website!
Posted By: TjZ Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 11/22/04 07:16 PM
Originally posted by kontour_sev6:
What a shame to own such a nice car and not be a (active)member of this website!

Hmm NC is now the new king of SVT's I have started seeing them all over the place. Time to start putting join ceg stickers on there cars...
Posted By: Monk Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 11/22/04 08:10 PM
I've only seen 1 since I started keeping my eye out for them. It was around Asheville (black)... Sounded and looked pretty nice.
Posted By: rockSVT_dup1 Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 11/26/04 03:13 PM
It was probably me. I'm down in Wilmington alot cause I love the bar scene down there. I'm not on the boards as much as I used to be . But the tour is always around Camp Lejeune on a regular basis! GOTTA LOVE IT .
I've only seen like 3 tours in this state since I've been here and they definetly weren't CEG'rs

ROCK
Posted By: rockSVT_dup1 Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 11/26/04 03:17 PM
Ya know, now that I look back on this thread, I noticed the dates on the posts. I'm gonna have to say it probably definetly wasn't me since you spotted the tour oh about 6 months ago!! But I do go ...............I'm retarted
Posted By: drafthouse22 Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 12/01/04 07:22 PM
Well I know of about 10 or so just around Raleigh area.

Poole Rd.--Green Svt
96 rock station parking lot-- Silver Svt
Creedmoore Rd.-- Red and black svt
Pittsboro--Black and Silver Svt
Holly Springs--Black and Silver Svt
Fuquay Varina- Two red svt

Just thought I would let you know there is more around than just three.
Posted By: TjZ Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 12/01/04 08:26 PM
Yea there is a bunch there is now 2 other SVT's just at my school besides mine. Which makes it 2 Silver and my black one. Plus just in other contour count there is tons of those aswell.
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Re: Spotted:Green SVT in Wilm. NC - 12/09/04 01:39 AM
No, I posted on 11/18. You were probably looking at my Reg. date. If it was you props on your ride. Wish mine was an SVT.
© CEG Archives