Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Alright, did Ford start making CSVTs again!? I'm asking because I saw THREE today right here in the metro area! I've only seen that many CSVTs in one day when we all get together! Anytime I see a CSVT I try to give the owner props and acknowledge their rare vehicle and obvious good taste.

Anyway, the first sighting was a silver, stock, loaded 98.5'+ heading down 66W during rush hour. I'd say about 6pm or so. I flanked you and you were just oblivious.

Second sighting was in Alexandria. I spotted a nice 98.5'+, stock, Toreador Red crossing over Richmond Hwy from Ft. Hunt Road around 10:40pm. I flashed you and revved, you were oblivious as well.

Third, heading down 66W again at 11:10pm a sighted a loaded silver 98'. I actually pulled up to you flanked you and gave you the hazards. You turned onto the Prkwy without so much as a return acknowledgement.

So, are any of these sightings anyone here? Speak up...
Cold shouldered, or just not seen, hrm.. I always wave to folks in contours.. most just drive on by..
Posted By: DanG Re: 3 CSVT sightings 8/14! Gotta be a record! - 08/15/03 11:41 AM
I see 'em every now and then- Of course, not as common as the Cougars, but every once in a while- In Manassas, even. My license plate kinda gives me away (3L SVT), but there's this one black CSVT that is a total d!ck- Drives like a maniac, cuts you off, etc... Think his plate read "AGENT J".
For a minute there I thought you might be talking about me!

lol, or me!!! i see this nice SVT in DC on my way to school that is silver, lowered, huge brakes all the way around, maybe 18" rims, all around nice and the plates say ZUGZUG i think. it's always parked near Union Station
I only saw 2 SVTs today. A silver one over by the Fuddruckers in Herndon and then I saw a really nice looking black one coming home on the Fairfax County Pkwy... pulled over by an unmarked police car.
Posted By: 2112 Re: 3 CSVT sightings 8/14! Gotta be a record! - 08/16/03 11:42 PM
EvlBill,

That was me. Got a warning. Thanks for the props.
Originally posted by DanG:
I see 'em every now and then- Of course, not as common as the Cougars, but every once in a while- In Manassas, even. My license plate kinda gives me away (3L SVT), but there's this one black CSVT that is a total d!ck- Drives like a maniac, cuts you off, etc... Think his plate read "AGENT J".

LOL, Dan, I know where you live! BTW, my license plate now says SVTUNED.
Posted By: DanG Re: 3 CSVT sightings 8/14! Gotta be a record! - 08/18/03 07:32 PM
What's wrong with "AGENT J"? That was awesome! SVTUNED, eh? Watch out- I know where you live!
Thanks for liking the previous tags I was tired of the Agent J plates cuz people weren't making the connection. I had folks asking stupid questions like "Are you in the CIA?" "Do you work for the FBI?" "Do you work for the Government?" Like if I DID, I'd freakin' advertise it. I'm kinda sure that's against the rules ya know.... So anyway, since I got tired of fielding dumb questions I changed it. It was ashame though cuz I really liked the tags.

BTW, what is your NECO site? I've been looking for it and I can't find it. It's not in the calendar you gave me. I'd like to run around over there every now and then.
Posted By: DanG Re: 3 CSVT sightings 8/14! Gotta be a record! - 08/19/03 12:41 PM
Forums

Main Site

Another site

I had the same thing with "SVT NSYD"... People kept asking me if I liked N'sync.
People kept asking me if I liked N'sync.

LMFAO!!! THAT'S CLASSIC!!

I had the same thing with "SVT NSYD"... People kept asking me if I liked N'sync.

Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Alright, did Ford start making CSVTs again!? I'm asking because I saw THREE today right here in the metro area! I've only seen that many CSVTs in one day when we all get together! Anytime I see a CSVT I try to give the owner props and acknowledge their rare vehicle and obvious good taste.

Anyway, the first sighting was a silver, stock, loaded 98.5'+ heading down 66W during rush hour. I'd say about 6pm or so. I flanked you and you were just oblivious.

So, are any of these sightings anyone here? Speak up...

Well, yes and no. I've lurked here for a few years off and on but haven't been active (as you can tell from the delayed response). Most times I spot SVTs are in parking lots.

That one was mine, 2000 silver stock SVT. I did notice your SVT (with personalized plates), but only after you passed -- it was rush hour on 66 after all and I was listening to the radio reports of blackouts over the northeast and thinking I was glad to be heading out of town in case they decided to head south.

Once the traffic opened up, I tried to look for you but you had already gone.
Well, yes and no. I've lurked here for a few years off and on but haven't been active (as you can tell from the delayed response). Most times I spot SVTs are in parking lots.

That one was mine, 2000 silver stock SVT. I did notice your SVT (with personalized plates), but only after you passed -- it was rush hour on 66 after all and I was listening to the radio reports of blackouts over the northeast and thinking I was glad to be heading out of town in case they decided to head south.

Once the traffic opened up, I tried to look for you but you had already gone.

Cool man! Sup! Nice ride You should get together with us guys sometime if you have the chance. Good people here. Anyway, welcome and I hope to see you around again.
© CEG Archives