Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
CEG Car Of The Month: March 2004

And the winner with 67 of 155 votes is.......

Robbie Taylor of Kansas City, Missouri OutlawdSVT
2000 Black Contour SVT #761/2150 Black w/ Midnight Blue Interior
OutlawdSVT@kc.rr.com

Be sure and contact the owner of the car at the e-mail address above with any questions and/or comments.

Aftermarket Performance:

Borla Cat-back exhaust | Sho-Shop Off Road Y pipe | Gutted Cats | K&N open air filter | 75mm Pro MAF | Ported Throttle Body | Silicone Motor Mounts | Bat intake pipe | Heat shield | Fidanza flywheel | Spec Stage II clutch | Torsen LSD | Upgraded Brake Fluid | 160 degree Thermostat | NGK 6 plugs | B&M Short Throw Shifter | Alternator and P/S under drive pullies |Duel Mode Dampener | Super chip | VCN 2000 Nitrous System w/ digital display above rear view mirror |

Suspension:

H&R Springs Front 1.4 Rear 1.3 | Front Strut Tower Brace | Rear Strut Tower Brace | Rear Sway Bar

Interior:

Custom Blue LED Gauges w/ SVT lit up | Blue LED door switches | Gauge Pods | Electric Fuel Pressure Gauge w/ Blue LED | Air Fuel Ratio Gauge | Electric Oil Pressure Gauge w/ Blue LED | Red LED Shift Light in Coin Holder | Aluminum Pedals | Painted Dash and handles | Indigo HVAC |

Exterior:

Mirko Front Splitter | SVT Decals | Build #761 on front Bumper | Silver Pin Stripes | Single Wiper | Clear headlight covers w/ Black Eyelids | Painted Headlights | Painted Mirrors | Painted Cowl | Painted Sail Panels | Painted Rear Reflector | Stripped Door Guards | Tinted Windows | Daytime Running Lights | Removed Amber Lenses | Clear turn signal bulbs | Side markers w/white LED??s| Painted Grill ring | Removed Ford Oval | Painted Grills | Rear Carbon Fiber Ford Emblem | Painted Calipers Red | Strobes Front and Rear | Upgraded Headlight Bulbs | Upgraded Fog lights w/ glass lenses |

Wheels/Tires:

18? Enkei RS5??s w/ SVT center caps | Yokohama Parada Spec II Rubber |

ICE:

Kenwood Head Unit w/ remote | Custom Box |

Misc:

Relocated Battery to trunk |Rear Trunk Lock removed for Kill Switch

If you want to sumbit your ride for CEG Car Of The Month June 2004 here is the link to all the info you need.
Car Of The Month June 2004 info
Congrats.

I love that car.
Congrats Robbie!!!
Grats
nice nice ride. my favorite mod...single wiper.
wow I never saw that before.

how do you do that?!
Congrats, very sharp lookin car!
peace
Posted By: R_G Re: CEG Car Of The Month: May 2004 **WINNER** - 05/02/04 06:01 PM
Congrats!
I'd like to see some pictures of the dash and the interior. Show off the lighted SVT and tell us how you did it.
Lots of mods, dang.

Originally posted by BaBySHO:
Congrats.

I love that car.

Werd!
Told you your car ain't half bad robbie!

Get some interior pics up man!
Bueatiful car as always Robbie!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, how did you do the brows on the headlights, those are tight!

Phat Ride, Robbie..... As usual!
That car looks fantastic, except for one thing?and I emphasize the word one.
this has been my favorite contour for sometime now....definately got my vote for the 2k4 contique
Damn Robbie the single wiper mod was the one that got you the win.
Originally posted by Joey:
That car looks fantastic, except for one thing?and I emphasize the word one.

Very sweet looking ride!
WOW! that is one awesome looking SVT. Way to go.
WOW!
Sorry guys for the late responce ,but I have been busy w/ my new son . Thank you guys for voting for my car.

Here are some pics that you requested and some more recent ones.
I'm not done w/ my gauges yet, but here is how they look for now.

No chrome and badge less

New headlights

New SVT decals now not so big
Engine Bay

I have many other pics including ones w/ my Venom 2000.
Any comments, suggestions, questions just let me know.

Thanks again guys
Originally posted by OutlawdSVT:
I have many other pics including ones w/ my Venom 2000.

Meaning you got rid of the Venom?

No pinstripe? Or did I miss it?

I like the new SVT decal, but the old one was cool, too. Much more subtle now.

Congrats on the new son!
Hey, Awesome ride....where do you get the svt covers for the rs5 18s?
very sweet......like the gauges, congrats bro
I'll still have the Venom installed.

As far as the SVT caps they are off of E1's. I know I was the first to do that and I see it is catching on.

I still have some tweeking to do w/ the gauges.

Thanks for your input guys.
So I can come up to your car and shut it off with the killswitch?

Sweet car BTW
Why yes you can. I have NEVER had anybody mess w/ it yet ,but if my car doesn't start I know where to look first .
jealous as always
SWEET CAR!!!
I want to say congrats, it is a fine ass ride. I saw someone asked how you did the brows on the headlights, and I have seen forums on how tos, but how did you do yours? Also how hard was it to do your black out of the rear tail light? How about the Rear wiper, hard install? and does it do a good job? Looks great, if I can build mine half as nice, ill be happy.
Adam
Can you post some more interior shots too!
I painted the chrome on the inside except where the bulbs are located. I then painted the exterior of the lenses.
AS far as the rear wiper I don't have one . If you mean the one wiper in the front it took some fabricating, but I was able to remove the drivers shaft and eliminate the existing hole where it came out of. The rear reflector assembly was removed from the car, wet sanded, and painted.
Thanks for the questions
wow thats a very nice car congratulation for the winning .
the singel wipper looks good you have made it perfect.
© CEG Archives