Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 02:38 AM
I would jus tlike to see what you guys think of my "landscape" pictures, you can dis-regard the porthole, but let me know what you think. Thanks in advance. To get the high res jsut click on the pictures once or twice and you will get a high res.

link

~Alex
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:02 AM
Actually the port hole gives realism to people who've never been on ship before People like me

Thanks for sharing that pic, always wondered what it looked like from a "real" angle to be out to sea. As for the rest, Good pics. Horizons are meant to be horizontal in photographs (to me), though 45 degree angles give them a twist as well. That's really all you can toy with when it comes to horizons due to their distances, but sometimes playing with different settings on your camera can net you some good colors and tones. I even uploaded some of mine to share.

These are pics from times with an ex girlfriend, even though we hardly talk now and I miss her more often than I realistically should, I think we both agree these were wonderful pictures:

If you haven't noticed, photography is second to the ride. But often the two mix

Posted By: starjammir Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:05 AM
Beautiful pictures both of you... What kind of camera were you using?? My dad is lookin to get a SLR nikon. But those pics are just plain amazing.
Posted By: R_G Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:22 AM
Originally posted by starjammir:
Beautiful pictures

Posted By: Pre98 Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:22 AM
For some reason Photobucket is loading slowly, prolly maint. on their end, sorry fellas. Anyways, my camera is a Casio QV-R40. Went for about $200 at Radioshack.
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:23 AM
Beautiful pictures both of you... What kind of camera were you using?? My dad is lookin to get a SLR nikon. But those pics are just plain amazing.

I'm just using a Fujifilm Fine Pix A210.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:47 AM
Had a similar Fuji before my dog sent it flying onto a hard tile kitchen floor
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 04:23 AM
the pics with the clouds look the best. very nice!
Posted By: incubusjunkie614 Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 04:48 AM
man...those pics are pure hotness
Posted By: Frosty Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 04:51 AM
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
the pics with the clouds look the best. very nice!

Sunsets + Clouds=
Nice pics!
Posted By: starjammir Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 02:50 PM
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:

I'm just using a Fujifilm Fine Pix A210.

I am using a fuji film a330 and just wish my pictures would be like that. Im going to have to try that when it warms up here and the sub comes out again.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 02:55 PM
Like the porthole and the white dingy/dock the best. The porthole would look better in B&W.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 03:52 PM
That's a pretty good idea Todras, or Sepia (yellowed) tone..
Posted By: The Five-Oh! Re: Like your opinion please - 02/16/05 07:57 PM
Anyone set one for a wallpaper yet?

~Alex
© CEG Archives