Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
HIGHWAY

This displays my fathers excellent driving skills. The wooden chairs got pissed at our family car i guess.

Let me know what you think haha.

~Alex
OWN3D!

As long as nobody's hurt, except maybe the family wallet....
Posted By: R_G Re: avoid wooden chairs on...(56k unfriendly) - 11/15/04 05:15 AM
Reminds me of this 1980's movie about the car that was equipped with the ramming device
Corollo O, Jackie Chan 2 pts.

just to mess with him, you should poor some ketchup leaking from those two stab wounds.
Kinda reminds me of the friend we all have that gets fast food, gets wasted, and and always pulls out his ace "I'm a Walrus, man!" maneuver. Either way, that's friggin sweet.
i sure hope no one was sitting in the chair
Awesome
Posted By: Bullet Re: avoid wooden chairs on...(56k unfriendly) - 11/15/04 11:43 AM
Originally posted by MarshlMathrs:
i sure hope no one was sitting in the chair

Posted By: rouar Re: avoid wooden chairs on...(56k unfriendly) - 11/15/04 11:50 AM
Looks like a hillbilly's bucked front teeth ...
Looks like it is getting ready for a plate of chop suey. Either that or its imitating Keith Moon. Or it could be a motorized dowser (it seems to be indicating a water source right now!).
hahhahahahhaaaaa
Posted By: TGO Re: avoid wooden chairs on...(56k unfriendly) - 11/15/04 08:57 PM
that sucks, but at the same time those pictures will be good for laughs forever. F*cking gold!!
Lets hook one of those pictures up with an own3d tag.
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
that sucks, but at the same time those pictures will be good for laughs forever. F*cking gold!!

what he said ^
New this year at SEMA the "Tusked Toyota"
© CEG Archives