Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Mad_Medeiros New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 03:44 AM
remeber the post I put up with the "Ideal" driveway?

well the guy who owns those cars is at it again!

look what the lucky guy got to take for the weekend

and "buziness" if you see this post, if you have any problems with me posting these pics let me know!
Posted By: StreetDreams Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 03:55 AM
nice pics.......nice car........lucky man....
Posted By: gSto Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 06:04 AM
HOTT
Posted By: IonNinja Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 06:56 AM
not too fond of the wheels but nice!
Posted By: kontour_sev6 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 01:01 PM
Just let me have the 4.6 and exhaust out of that 4 the SE!
Posted By: hrsepwrdrms Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 04:12 PM
Originally posted by MarshlMathrs:
nice pics.......nice car........lucky man....

Posted By: Stazi Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 04:33 PM
I agree with you Ninja - just don't like the look of the "Thrust" wheels, no matter how "classic" they might be.

IMHO they're outdated.

There's a million better looking wheels out there for Mustangs.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/15/04 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Stazi:
I agree with you Ninja - just don't like the look of the "Thrust" wheels, no matter how "classic" they might be.

IMHO they're outdated.

There's a million better looking wheels out there for Mustangs.

they do look better imho than the optional gt wheels though....and unfortunately i think the '05's have a different lug pattern than the '94-'04....which is too bad because i think some '03 cobra rims would look sweet on it...but i'm sure it won't be long before there will be tons of wheels available...
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 01:18 AM
I'm pretty sure the lug pattern is the same, though, I'm not sure about the offset.
Posted By: g r y m e s_dup1 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 02:44 AM
Perhaps replace the wheels with these:

To Mad Medeiros: What camera do you have? It handles the blacks in the night shot really well.
Posted By: dubkatz_dup1 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 02:50 AM
Originally posted by g r y m e s:

To Mad Medeiros: What camera do you have? It handles the blacks in the night shot really well.

The "Sick Fish"
awesome car, Way to big rims. They should have put 18's on it and left the 24's for school buses
Maybe gone with 20's in the rear and 18's in the front. now that would look cool.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 02:59 AM
A kid at my school drove his Torch Red '05 GT today. I thought 'bout stealin it...a couple times.
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Rara:
I'm pretty sure the lug pattern is the same, though, I'm not sure about the offset.

that's cool to know...i had read in alot of places that the pattern was different...would like to see some 18' '00 cobra wheels,or some saleen wheels on one
Posted By: TGO Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 05:42 AM
that car is perfection.

Originally posted by dubkatz:

The "Sick Fish"
awesome car, Way to big rims. They should have put 18's on it and left the 24's for school buses
Maybe gone with 20's in the rear and 18's in the front. now that would look cool.

Posted By: Mad_Medeiros Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 05:58 AM
for the camera comment, this is not my car... this is someone I know who posts on another forum, he also posts on here! under the name "buziness" hes a true svt enthusiest!

he made a post about the car, so I kind of "stole" it and posted it up on here, hope he doesn't mind! and the camera.. I don't know oviously a good one!
Posted By: SmoothV Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 03:01 PM
I still think the 05 Mustang looks terrible when pictures are taken of it....but it looks hot in person...haha. The same with the TV commercials...eeek
Posted By: SpliceVW Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 03:57 PM
It looks alot better in person, I've seen a couple.. the light blueish one, a black one (SWEET looking color), and a white one. Note to everyone: white is a BAD COLOR for it.

I still haven't seen any GT's though!!
Posted By: Honkeytonk Monkey Re: New 2005 Mustang shots! - 11/16/04 05:04 PM

Screw that, I'd replace the whole mustang with that car I wonder what engine and tranny that car is running, got any more pics or was this googled Brian?

That Cuda is sick

Not so hot in that shot though is she?
© CEG Archives