Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Hey guys. Im new to the Contour boards but i've been on the FastCougar message board for almost 3 years now. I set up a group buy on wheels, tires, and springs that I thought you guys might be interested in. Here is the link to the group buy:

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=15&threadid=97439

Post any questions you may have here related to fitment, shipping, whatever questions you may have and i'll respond as soon as possible.
Wish the W61 was available in 18" I would probably buy a set.
They make them in 18', but I dont think they stock them. I could find out for you if you're truly interested.
Originally posted by RedDragon:
They make them in 18', but I dont think they stock them. I could find out for you if you're truly interested.

please do cuz thats what i want as well...........

Ya I saw they were available in 18' but in your thread you said they were backorder and could not get a discount
what lug patters are they?
4x108.

These look awesome! Does anyone have these on a silver SVT?

RedDragon, can a wider tire be put on the W61 17's? Like a 215 or 225 40 17?
That is definitely a hot looking wheels in Gunmetal. You could put a wider tire on there, but as part of the package the 17's come with a 205/40 tire. I could get you 215 or 225 if you wish, and at a competitive price too.
Ok, heres the update. The W61 is currently only available in 17'. 18 and 19 applications in both hyper silver and gunmetal are due out mid June. Chances are when they are released, since they are a new part number, they wont be included in the GB price. I will have them available though and im sure I could work out a good deal on those too with tires.
I see you had some wheel weights..any #s on the W61's?
The W61's are identical in weight to the W62's.

17' is 20lb
18' is 22lb
19' is 23lb

Its quite possible that those numbers may be different when they are released in June (the 18 and 19 inch), but according to Icon the sizes should be as stated above.
Ok, I had to adjust the information in this GB cause it was kinda confusing how I originally had it. I've updated it with the most up to date info and prices. Some of the wheels were taken off the GB because they wont be available in time, or may be available but not at the discounted price. Check out the thread again to see the new updates.
Will the W61 18" also only be 399? I am assuming not, if not what will they run?
They definitely wont be $399. In the GB the 17's are $399. When they become available in June the 18's will be around $750 for just the rims. Goes to show how good of a deal the 18's that are included in the GB are.
Does anyone have the w62 on a svt?? If so can you post some pic's.
Now, I cant do this in every color, but this should give you an idea of what the W62's would look like on a silver SVT. Actually, I just noticed theres no attachment box. How can I insert pictures?
can we get some in 5x100 pattern for a cavalier.
I was going to mention this earlier, thanks for reminding me. I do have these wheels available in different bolt patterns (5x100 is one of them) on special too. Just drop me an email at sales@alphaelectronics.us and let me know what bolt pattern, year/make/model of your vehicle and i'll get you a quote. At any rate, can someone show me how to post pictures on here?
I was going to mention this earlier, thanks for reminding me. I do have these wheels available in different bolt patterns (5x100 is one of them) on special too. Just drop me an email at sales@alphaelectronics.us and let me know what bolt pattern, year/make/model of your vehicle and i'll get you a quote. At any rate, can someone show me how to post pictures on here?

Right click on the pic you want to post, under properties, copy the URL, then click on the image link at the botton of the text box. Paste your URL here and it should work.

Hey RedDragon, can you get a set of 4x140 pattern wheels? Prefferably 15"s? Just thought I'd ask.
I can, but not in these wheels. They are currently available in 17-19 inch only. Im sure I could find a different wheel though that may work for you.
I can, but not in these wheels. They are currently available in 17-19 inch only. Im sure I could find a different wheel though that may work for you.

REALLY!?!?!?!?!? What!?! Where!? How much!? 15" 4x140, I don't care what they look like, quite honestly.
What is the year/make/model of your vehicle?
1986 Subaru XT Turbo AWD.
Im pretty sure I can get it for that vehicle. Whats the bolt pattern? Also, I purchased a set of the W62s to put on my Cougar, and hopefully if all goes well i'll have them on today with pictures to follow.
Not that this will help you guys too much, but here is a picture of these wheels on my Cougar. I purchased the W62's in hyper silver, 18" with Nitto 225/40/18's.

http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=12&threadid=98224&STARTPAGE=1
bump
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

4 x 140. Stock 175/60/13.

They arent available in that bolt pattern. In 4 lug applications all they have is 4x100, 4x108, and 4x114.3.

They arent available in that bolt pattern. In 4 lug applications all they have is 4x100, 4x108, and 4x114.3.

That's cool, I found some cool alloys that'll work.
GB is still going.
what kind of deal can you get on 5 lug 5/114.3 offset!!
Which wheel and finish?
Originally posted by Bronco_II:

These look awesome! Does anyone have these on a silver SVT?

RedDragon, can a wider tire be put on the W61 17's? Like a 215 or 225 40 17?

hmmm..... i *might* just know someone

Unfortunately, this is the best pic i have on this computer... i can get more for you on Wednesday off my other machine... i'd take some fresh ones but the weather sucks and my car looks like arse.

Let me say, these wheels look AMAZING... i am always getting compliments on them.

Be aware-- the stock SVT (and i assume standard Contour) lug nuts will NOT fit these wheels... you have to buy new special thinner socket lugs... i think I paid about $20 at my local advance auto.

I'll get you some better pics soon... if you're thinking about it, DO IT!
How much would shipping be for W62 18' Hyper Silver wheel with Tireco to 60108? Would these fit a stock 1998 SE without any problems? Will they rub bad?
This GB is coming to an end in a few weeks. Anyone thats interested please contact me through my website or AIM.
Originally posted by Loveman:
How much would shipping be for W62 18' Hyper Silver wheel with Tireco to 60108? Would these fit a stock 1998 SE without any problems? Will they rub bad?

I sent you a PM.
Hey Loveman. Hope you dont mind me posting that picture you sent me of the rims you bought. I think the picture looks good.

Any chance I can get a deal on the springs without having to buy rims?

Thanks-
Charlie White
Anything Goes C.C.
Thats possible. Drop me an email and we'll discuss it.
This GB is ending shortly. Anyone else interested???
This GB is ending tomorrow, June 30th. Thanks to you CEG'ers who participated.
© CEG Archives