Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pole120 P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 10/21/05 02:44 AM
With the addition of front poly roll resistors to the lineup, it's time for updated pricing and info.

All mounts are painted gloss black prior to casting in shore 94A hardness polyurethane. All prices include return shipping. Rears are solid poly, fronts are filled.

Many questions can be answered in the old threads. so please reference them or pm me with questions to keep this thread as clean as possible.

With recent fitment and core developments in sales with pre-98 owners, I can now ONLY offer my service to pre-98 owners that either send me their mounts, or can verify with me what mounts they have to ensure my cores and theirs will work.

Rear mount, with core exchange:

$120($60 refundable)

Front mount, with core exchange:

$100($50 refundable)

Front and rear set, with core exchange:

$220($110 refundable)

Rear mount, customer supplied:

$60

Front mount, customer supplied:

$50

Front and rear set customer Supplied

$100

I will update the thread as often as possible to keep everyone up to date on availability of cores.

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 10/25/05 02:56 AM
Stock:

3 rear

1 front

ready to ship.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/02/05 12:54 AM
2 Rears

2 Fronts
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/02/05 04:17 AM
1 Rear

1 Front
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/02/05 06:02 AM
i'll send you my front asap
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/09/05 06:20 PM
3 rears

1 front
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/09/05 06:54 PM
You are about to have 2 fronts.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/14/05 04:10 AM
3 rears

3 fronts
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/14/05 12:36 PM
Hey Josh, I'll buy a set if the installs free.........
And I'm being serious too ricer.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/14/05 12:43 PM
Yeah, i can do that, get a set of ramps and we'll get it done man.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/14/05 01:36 PM
I wubb you! The ramps are in my trunk already...Me or Kev ill give you a call and set something up mang...
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/14/05 02:26 PM
Lets take this to PM's Steve.

Pole
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 11/29/05 03:27 PM
2 rears

1 front
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/01/05 07:21 PM
1 REAR

1 FRONT

I'm going to be getting some more front and possibly rear cores on saturday.

Josh
Posted By: J3SVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/02/05 01:24 AM
if anybody hasn't ordered these things from pole120 yet, i'm not sure what you're waiting for. svt_22 and i ordered ours yesterday, and they arrived today.
we installed mine in his garage (little cold outside) and then took the car for a nice test drive through the snow. what a difference! those of you who have these know what i'm talking about. not to mention they look great and josh packages them so pretty, you almost want to leave them in the box. In fact, i found out my rear motor mount was pretty damaged anyway, so if you haven't looked at it for a while, check it out, get these either way, and experience your car they way it should be, with little (liability reasons for josh) to no wheel hop. A little more cabin noise, but who cares. Nice work josh!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/02/05 01:29 AM
Originally posted by hot3dog3lucky3:
if anybody hasn't ordered these things from pole120 yet, i'm not sure what you're waiting for. svt_22 and i ordered ours yesterday, and they arrived today.
we installed mine in his garage (little cold outside) and then took the car for a nice test drive through the snow. what a difference! those of you who have these know what i'm talking about. not to mention they look great and josh packages them so pretty, you almost want to leave them in the box. In fact, i found out my rear motor mount was pretty damaged anyway, so if you haven't looked at it for a while, check it out, get these either way, and experience your car they way it should be, with little (liability reasons for josh) to no wheel hop. A little more cabin noise, but who cares. Nice work josh!

Thanks much, glad you guys are happy.
Posted By: SVT_22 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/02/05 06:28 PM
dude amazing simply amazing, money well spent
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/05/05 06:02 PM
Originally posted by pole120:
4 REARS

4 FRONTS

Josh

Posted By: KnuKonceptz_dup1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/08/05 03:59 PM
What is the difference between the rear of a 95 and a 98? I need a rear mount and own a 95SE
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/08/05 04:30 PM
The stock rear on 95's has a different internal design, and i can't accept them as cores because it won't work, a post-95 will bolt up fine on a 95 however. So you'ld be able to bolt up my mount without any problem (have sold several to 95 owners) you just can't get a core refund back.

Josh
Posted By: KnuKonceptz_dup1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/08/05 05:31 PM
bummer, I'll see if I have another rear mount to use as a core.
Posted By: darpinian Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/18/05 11:59 AM
I have a couple of questions..

1) why only MTX?
2) is it possible to fill the ATX mounts?

MY understanding (very limited) is that the mounts connect the engine/transmission to the subframe of the car, right? so therefore filling it with a hard substance (the polyurethane) cause the stiffness that cause the NVH but at the same time prevent or dramatically reduces the wheelhop associated with the engine itself moving?
I hope I'm getting all this correct.

Anywayz, it could be all wasted in my opinion anyway cause I have and CD4e...but that leads me back to the original questions..help me out please. Its not that I plan on racing my slushbox..lol, its just I figure since I'm changing mounts soon I might as well see if they can be filled.

~darp~

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/19/05 02:11 PM
Originally posted by darpinian:
I have a couple of questions..

1) why only MTX?

I can do the front for either transmition as they're the same. I only have a jig to do a solid poly rear for the MTX, the ATX mount is a bit different, however i could fill it like i do the fronts.

2) is it possible to fill the ATX mounts?

See above.

MY understanding (very limited) is that the mounts connect the engine/transmission to the subframe of the car, right? so therefore filling it with a hard substance (the polyurethane) cause the stiffness that cause the NVH but at the same time prevent or dramatically reduces the wheelhop associated with the engine itself moving?

~darp~

Correct.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/19/05 04:10 PM
3 REARS

3 FRONTS

Posted By: darpinian Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/21/05 09:02 PM
ok so the next question is..since you can do it for the ATX, Will you? and will the price be the same?

BTW I was talking to a few mechanics who I think are trying to screw me outta money. They're telling me they have to remove the exhaust manifolds and stuff to get to the rear mount and its gonna take 2-3 hours minimum. I looked on this site and it pretty much says theres 4 screws.. to remove and then brace the engine and put the new mount in. Is that all? Oh and is there like a break in period for the mounts?

~darp~
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/21/05 09:17 PM
I have a very milited knowledge bas reguarding the rar ATX mount, the "4-bolts and it's out" method applies to the MTX mount, not necesarily the ATX. The price would be the same and i'ld need your rear mount to fill as i will never have a core. No break in period.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 12/28/05 05:51 PM
Note: I'll be off the boards for a week or two, if you need to contact me please do so via e-mail at pole120@hotmail.com and i'll try to get back to you if\when i can.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 01/06/06 02:00 PM
Bump. There has been an amendment to the first page of the thread with some new information.

2 REARS

2 FRONTS

ready to ship
Posted By: striker2 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 01/06/06 03:09 PM
josh dont forget about amending the post to exlude pre-98 unless they send you theirs first. you know how many problems we had with mine.

oops should have read the first page first.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 01/16/06 02:04 PM
Bump

2 REARS

2 FRONTS

ready to ship
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/23/06 06:30 PM
Well guy's I've got three core sets(front and rear) sitting here and i need to move them so for the first and probobly only time I'm having a sale.

Front and rear set:

$190 ($110 refundable core charge) shipped.

That's $30 off my usual price! At this price i'm actually losing money on each set but i need to get rid of them.

Josh

Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/23/06 07:09 PM
i may be intrested if you can explain the core charge. Is it like I put the new ones on and send you my old ones back, then i get my refund?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/23/06 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ymicz:
Is it like I put the new ones on and send you my old ones back, then i get my refund?

Yes, that's exactly how it works.
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/23/06 07:15 PM
so how do i pay?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/23/06 07:51 PM
paypal to Pole120@hotmail.com
Posted By: LoveMySVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/24/06 01:37 AM
I would like a set. I have sent a payment.

-Chris Nichols
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/24/06 02:53 AM
Originally posted by LoveMySVT:
I would like a set. I have sent a payment.

-Chris Nichols

They'll be shipped UPS tomorrow.

Thanks
Josh

2 sets left!
Posted By: striker2 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/24/06 03:03 AM
the roll resistors work great Josh. thanks man. i finally got the front one in and the engine doesnt move at all, i love them.
Posted By: MLuko Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/24/06 03:57 AM
I <3 my rear mount
Originally posted by Tour4reak:
I <3 my rear mount

Now you need the front mount.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/25/06 04:12 PM
Still have 2 sets here ready to ship guys.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/27/06 07:01 PM
ONLY 1 SET LEFT!

Get on this before it's gone guys.

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/29/06 10:16 PM
OK guys, i've had 3 people now PM me and say, i can't pay till xx/xx/xxxx can you hold them? Simple answer is no.

If someone else is ready to buy i can't let these collect even more dust on someones word(reguardless of how good it may be)

If you can send a deposite of $60, and the remainer within the week, then you'll have your name on them (pm me first to make sure you're the first to do so), otherwise they're still up for sale. May look like an ass for doing it this way, but i really have no choice, i need to move these and don't want to hang onto them any longer than I have to.
Posted By: Tisby Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/29/06 10:28 PM
Your not an ass. Just a very smart businessman. By the way, I CALL DIBS! Deposit sent. Thanks Josh...
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/29/06 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Tisby:
Your not an ass. Just a very smart businessman. By the way, I CALL DIBS! Deposit sent. Thanks Josh...

That's the last set sold, thatnks to everyone that made this so successful.

For anyone that would still like a set i'm more than willing to work with you, i recomend, as i have for some time, that you send me your mounts as you're still saving $10 that way over a core set.

Josh

Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/30/06 05:09 AM
Oh snap, that was it forever? Oops!
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 01/30/06 12:14 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Oh snap, that was it forever? Oops!

Damn tax return and 2 paychecks. I knew this was going to happen.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/24/06 02:35 PM
Anyone interested in one more run of 3-sets at the reduced price?

I have another three sets of cores sitting here, and need them out of my way.....
I may be interested.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/24/06 03:49 PM
Anyone interested in one more run of 3-sets at the reduced price?

I have another three sets of cores sitting here, and need them out of my way.....

I'm in for sure. I almost sent you a PM the other day asking about it.
Interested in a front
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/25/06 06:10 AM
Interested in the rear.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/25/06 05:26 PM
If this goes down...it will be for sets, not individual mounts.

Josh
Why is that?

I can understand you don't want a single mount lying around, but I want a front and 99 red svt wants a rear.... Whats the difference?

I already have one of your rear mounts, so a set would be not good for me.
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/25/06 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Bridge:
Why is that?

I can understand you don't want a single mount lying around, but I want a front and 99 red svt wants a rear.... Whats the difference?

I agree...In my case, I'm just not interested in replacing all of the mounts with the poly rolls...seems we could just split the set if we both agree to purchase the ones we want.
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/27/06 06:31 AM
crap i missed it, I will be down for a set.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/27/06 12:42 PM
Why is that?

Because if I have to ship to two different addresses at the same price i'm losing $10 instead of breaking even.

If you just need one that's fine, i understand, but i have to revert back to standard pricing in that event.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/27/06 09:34 PM
Here is what's going to happen, on Wednesday evening around 8:00PM central time. I'm going to post a list with three spots on it. First three to list themselves take a set, and will ship the next day.

For the two guys interested in one mount each, if you want to work something out amongst yourselves be my guest, have one person buy the set and split them up afterwards, i'm just not shipping to two addresses at the reduced prices as stated above.

Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/27/06 10:20 PM
Damn, if I miss out on this, I'm gonna cry.
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/28/06 09:38 AM
Here is what's going to happen, on Wednesday evening around 8:00PM central time. I'm going to post a list with three spots on it. First three to list themselves take a set, and will ship the next day.

For the two guys interested in one mount each, if you want to work something out amongst yourselves be my guest, have one person buy the set and split them up afterwards, i'm just not shipping to two addresses at the reduced prices as stated above.

Nooooooooooooooooooo! I'll be at work, can i be added onto the list automagically?

I sent you paypal, I hope I'm guarenteed a spot.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/28/06 01:54 PM
Payment refunded and PM sent, i'll work with you outside of the GB to get you a set because of your situation, but it's not fair to the others to put you on this list ahead of time. Who knows, there may be a spot open when you're off work.

Josh
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 02/28/06 08:29 PM
Payment refunded and PM sent, i'll work with you outside of the GB to get you a set because of your situation, but it's not fair to the others to put you on this list ahead of time. Who knows, there may be a spot open when you're off work.

Josh

No biggy, I guess I'll have to come here and check at 3-4am CST on thursday morning :-/. Anywho, off to work!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 02:04 AM
Here it is....

1)
2)
3)

Josh
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 02:06 AM
Here it is....

1)CSVT1214
2)
3)

Josh

Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 02:24 AM
Paypal sent.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 02:39 AM
Here it is....

1)CSVT1214
2)NVS SVT
3)

Josh
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 03:12 AM
1)CSVT1214
2)NVS SVT
3)Goonz SVT

Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
1)CSVT1214
2)NVS SVT
3)Goonz SVT

money paypaled as well
Posted By: MLuko Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 03:37 AM
you guys are gonna love your mounts
Posted By: Mustang Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 06:54 AM
Looks like I missed this one. I did send a few PM's explaining. Will you be making these in the future? If so, I'd like to be on the list.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 12:47 PM
I will be making them, i just needed t omove my stock.

Once i have more cores in, i'll update my stock as iahve bee ni nthe past.

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/02/06 11:20 PM
Having a late day at work today, i'll get the mounts out first thing tomorrow.

Thanks
Josh
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/03/06 04:39 PM
bah, i figured this would happen, let me know via e-mail/pm when those other ones are done, thanks.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/03/06 05:00 PM
I'll do that, sorry it couldn't work out for this run.
Posted By: MLuko Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/04/06 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Mustang:
Looks like I missed this one. I did send a few PM's explaining. Will you be making these in the future? If so, I'd like to be on the list.

yes he WILL be making more mounts.. if he dosnt i will go kick his arse
Posted By: Mustang Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/04/06 01:18 AM
I will be making them, i just needed t omove my stock.

Once i have more cores in, i'll update my stock as iahve bee ni nthe past.

Josh

Happy Happy Joy Joy
Posted By: Rara_dup1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/04/06 03:24 AM
pole, I need a set, so let me know when you are ready to make more, and I'll paypal you right away.
Posted By: OB1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/04/06 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Rara:
pole, I need a set, so let me know when you are ready to make more, and I'll paypal you right away.

ME TO!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/04/06 02:51 PM
Once some sets of cores start coming back, i'll let everyone know.

If anyone isn't driving there car at the moment, you're more than welcome to send me your moutns to fill, doing it that way will actually save you $10 verses doing a core set(see front page for pricing)

Josh
Posted By: Tisby Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/24/06 07:33 PM

I've got the cores in a box, just PM me your addy (I lost it ) and I'll get them back to you. THESE THINGS ARE FRICKIN' GREAT PEOPLE!

Josh

My cores where shipped to you today Josh. Thanks!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 03/26/06 08:31 PM
Looks like i'll hae some stock of mounts hre soon guys.....soo all you people PMing me.....hold tight.
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 03/27/06 04:25 AM
Josh I will send out my cores next week. Can you send me your address via PM?

Aaron
I suppose us Zetec owners can get our mounts done too?????
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/28/06 06:01 PM
if it's 5-spd...yep
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/29/06 04:26 AM
pole - do you have any '95 sitting around to make me some - I will send you my core after.... JOE

Front and rear - pm me please
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/29/06 09:16 PM
I'm getting a fiew core sets in soon, however i'm swamped with work getting MY car done for SZ so i won't be pre-building mounts for a week or longer. I will update the thread when i have a couple sets ready to go.

Josh
i just finally got an internet connection in my new house and just found out about this group buy and was wondering how long will it be going on for? im waiting for my tax money so i can do some mods to my car.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/30/06 01:53 AM
As i've saind many times before, it's an ongoing thing, i have no intention of stopping productions as long as there's demand.
Posted By: blu_fuz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/31/06 03:34 AM
u r such a nice guy josh....
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 03/31/06 03:43 AM
Originally posted by blu_fuz:

Don't forget PRT is a proud sponosr of SZ06, where you will have a chance to win a full set of poly roll resistors!
Posted By: striker2 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 04/01/06 03:11 AM
Originally posted by supertouringmike:
I suppose us Zetec owners can get our mounts done too?????

im sure josh would like you to get him a picture of your mounts first. there are 2 types of front mounts that may be on your car. one has bolts that go through the mount from the top into two nuts that are welded to the frame. the other has studs that are part of the mount and two nuts that you take off from the bottom. if you can get him a picture of what you have im sure he would be willing to work with you. if you have the first type of mountand he wants the mount first then i believe i have one that he could use for you.
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 04/01/06 08:25 AM
Originally posted by blu_fuz:

Don't forget PRT is a proud sponosr of SZ06, where you will have a chance to win a full set of poly roll resistors!

any chance you got a set done yet?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors 3 SET SALE - 04/01/06 01:54 PM
PM sent
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/04/06 12:27 AM
As of the last two weeks I have been inundated with requests for my mounts. I will be compiling a "waiting" list this evening as I have far fewer cores sets than I have requests for mounts, unfortunately because of extreme fluctuations in demand I will not be purchasing any new core mounts, so I am relying entirely on you the buyers to return your original mounts for your fellow CEGers. Please ship any mounts out you have ASAP.

Anyone with spare extra mounts they are looking to unload feel free to contact me via PM.

Josh
Posted By: Ike_dup1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/04/06 04:17 AM
Put me down for a "rear" mount Josh.
pole120,

Sorry it has been so long and I have not returned the cores. I have to wait for a weekend where the weather will cooperate with me so that I may install the mounts. I will hopefully be able to get these out to you soon.

- Chris
Posted By: SVT SNOB Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/04/06 05:13 PM
Josh,

I have run into so problems with my 3L Swap, I will get those cores sent back to you soon tho.

Aaron
PM'd ya Josh. Put me down for a pair of (front & rear) mounts.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/10/06 05:10 PM
I'm going to do my best to get the list composed this evening.
Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/10/06 05:12 PM
My car goes into the shop on Wednesday morning for a huge suspension rebuild. I was waiting until I had all my parts together for it, and the money for the labor.

Sorry for taking so long. The cores should ship Thursday or Friday.
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/14/06 07:09 AM
I just recieved my roll resistors . I'm installing them saturday and I'll get the cores back to you a.s.a.p. thanks again josh.

I'll also take some pictures of them and the install cause I'm a camera whore.
Posted By: JTC1949 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/15/06 03:52 PM
I am asking more dumb questions but what exactly are these "roll resistors"?
Are they the motor/trans mounts?
Do you have pictures?

Posted By: CSVT1214 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/15/06 04:01 PM
Old mounts were just shipped USPS Priority.

Thanks again Josh, the mounts are amazing!
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/15/06 04:33 PM
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
Old mounts were just shipped USPS Priority.

Thanks again Josh, the mounts are amazing!

Thanks, glad you're happy.

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/19/06 03:44 PM
Cores are coming in left and right, i'll (finally i know)get the list composed tonight so everyone knows where they stand.

Josh
i definately want one. do you have any right now? i can send a money order out on friday. i have a 98 s.e. v6 mtx. i want one for the rear mount.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/19/06 10:47 PM
Originally posted by cvkillacontour98:
i definately want one. do you have any right now? i can send a money order out on friday. i have a 98 s.e. v6 mtx. i want one for the rear mount.

I'll put you on the list, not sure if i'll have any left over for you just yet.

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/20/06 02:25 AM
In order of request recieved:

Mustang - Full set FRT\RR
Rara - Full set FRT\RR
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR
Berkel - Full ser FRT\RR
111R - Full set FRT\RR
CougNdaStix - Full set FRT\RR
Johnny Bravo - Full set FRT\RR
cvlongassname98 - Full set FRT\RR

I'll have three sets ready to go next week.

This is the way i'm going to do this. If you're no longer interested, remove yourself from the list or contact me and i'll do it. Otherwise i will contact each person on the list in order as mounts are done. If i don't hear from you in 3 days i move on to the next person. This does not mean if you can't pay me in three days you don't get mounts. If it's a problem, reply and let me know and i'll hold a set for you for a REASONABLE amount of time (not months).

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/25/06 02:43 AM
Rara - Full set FRT\RR
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR
Berkel - Full ser FRT\RR
111R - Full set FRT\RR
99 red SVT - RR

i'll have two sets done tomrrow

Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 04/25/06 04:50 PM
Originally posted by JTC1949:
I am asking more dumb questions but what exactly are these "roll resistors"?
Are they the motor/trans mounts?
Do you have pictures?

here's josh's mouts:

here's the rear mount being removed:

Posted By: Berkel Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/26/06 03:44 AM
Rara - Full set FRT\RR
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR
Berkel - Full ser FRT\RR
111R - Full set FRT\RR
99 red SVT - RR

i'll have two sets done tomrrow

Move me further back, I don't mind

Tons of money just went into home theater

Also, how hard are these to install? Do I have to support the engine while I take these off? Should I just get them professionally installed?
Did I see somewhere that you were't accepting paypal orders?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/26/06 12:34 PM
Rara - Full set FRT\RR

Contacted....

Originally posted by Berkel:
Also, how hard are these to install? Do I have to support the engine while I take these off? Should I just get them professionally installed?
Did I see somewhere that you were't accepting paypal orders?

Install is very straight forward, I use a jack with a block of wood under the oil pan to raise the motor just a touch to ease install of the front mount. It's very simple, i'm sure you'll figure it out as soon as you're under the car. Oh, and BTW....PBblaster is your friend....soak the bolts down the day before to ensure easy swapping.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/26/06 04:56 PM
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR

Contacted
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/30/06 03:26 AM
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR

Contacted

Josh, When can I drop these cores off for a core refund?
Posted By: acammer Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/30/06 06:22 AM
Whats the current wait time for a rear mount. Also, running a rear w/o the front... acceptable, or a bad idea? They are both whipped...
Posted By: MLuko Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/30/06 06:54 AM
Originally posted by acammer:
Whats the current wait time for a rear mount. Also, running a rear w/o the front... acceptable, or a bad idea? They are both whipped...

you can do it for a while.. but I'd reccomend getting a full set
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/30/06 02:57 PM

Originally posted by ymicz:
Josh, When can I drop these cores off for a core refund?

Any time after 5:00 this week, i'll also be in town on Sunday for the SVTOA Icebreaker.

Originally posted by acammer:

Not sure really, it seems as tho quite a fiew people have and are backing out so it may not be that long. As far as just running a rear, i see no harm in it, but the full set yields greater resistance to wheelhop. I ran my rear mount with the ES inserts for about 5 months befor i built/installed my poly front, i haven't looked back since.
Please change me to a full set...
Posted By: ymicz Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 04/30/06 10:22 PM
OMG words cannot express how happy I am right now . I was on my way home from work and I figured hey, I got these new mounts lets see how well they work. So I turned off Traction Control and got on it pretty hard and instead of being greeted with my car having a seizure, it was nice and smooth wheel spin, the grin on my face couldn't have been bigger. Thanks again Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/01/06 03:02 AM
Mustang - Full set FRT\RR - shipping early this week
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR - shipping early this week
Berkel - Full ser FRT\RR
111R - Full set FRT\RR
99 red SVT - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: OB1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/01/06 03:05 AM
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH! It's A secret!
Put me down for a front mount

Thanks
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/02/06 01:12 PM
Mustang - Full set FRT\RR - shipping early this week
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR - shiped
Berkel - Full ser FRT\RR - contacted
111R - Full set FRT\RR
Put me down for a front mount

Thanks

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/08/06 01:13 PM
Mustang - Full set FRT\RR - shipped
OB1 - Full set FRT\RR - shipped
111R - Full set FRT\RR - contacted
Bridge - RR
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/08/06 05:07 PM
Bridge - RR
Red Dog - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: T-RED 98 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/09/06 02:42 AM
Please put me down for a full set. Thanks!
Bridge - FRT

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/09/06 02:51 AM
CougNdaStix - contacted
Bridge - FRT
T-red 98 - Full set FRT\RR
111R - Full set FRT\RR

Sorry Bridge....thanks
Posted By: OB1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/09/06 03:54 AM
Shipped cores back!

Thanks.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/10/06 05:03 PM
CougNdaStix - shipping tomorrow
Bridge - FRT
111R - Full set FRT\RR
superrandomguy- Full set FRT\RR

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 05/17/06 07:37 PM
Bridge - FRT
111R - Full set FRT\RR
PDXSVT - FRT

I'll have 3 sets ready to go next week.

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/01/06 01:46 AM
Updated

Johnny Bravo - Full set FRT\RR - ready next week
Bridge - FRT
PDXSVT - FRT
superrandomguy - Full set FRT\RR
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR

I'll hopefully be picking up some cores this weekend.

~Josh
Sorry going to have to let this one go

Off the list please

I'd like to pick up a full set of these, FRT/RR, for my 99 SVT 3L Turbo "Evil Twin."
I don't have cores and it could be six months before I'd actually return the "old" mounts (28K miles).
Does that work OK? I want to get in on this before you loses interest in making them!
I can pay right away if it helps.

Thanks.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors core request - 06/04/06 08:22 PM
Originally posted by JEDsContour:
I'd like to pick up a full set of these, FRT/RR, for my 99 SVT 3L Turbo "Evil Twin."
I don't have cores and it could be six months before I'd actually return the "old" mounts (28K miles).
Does that work OK? I want to get in on this before you loses interest in making them!
I can pay right away if it helps.

Thanks.

Since you're not driving all three cars at once your best bet is to send me your mounts to fill....aside from getting them done right away as opposed to waiting, you're also saveing $10 in the process.

~Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/07/06 11:58 PM
My supplier is out of stock on my materials...I sohuld be up and running again on monoday. Sorry for the delay all of you.

Johnny Bravo - Full set FRT\RR cvlongassname98 - Full set FRT\RR
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR
Jedscontour - Full set FRT\RR

It's all good. No worries.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/08/06 06:20 PM
Supply of FRONT mount cores is very low. If any of you CEGers have an extra front mount or two laying around please PM me and we'll talk pricing.

~Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/11/06 07:15 PM

Johnny Bravo - Full set FRT\RR - ready to ship
cvlongassname98 - Full set FRT\RR - early this week
99 red SVT - Full set FRT\RR -early this week
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/14/06 02:55 AM

cvlongassname98 - Full set FRT\RR - ready to ship
99 red SVT - Full set FRT\RR -ready to ship
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR

Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/14/06 03:14 PM
99 red SVT - Full set FRT\RR -ready to ship
Red Dog - Full set FRT\RR -ready to ship
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR
You have a pm.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/14/06 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 99 red SVT:
You have a pm.

right back at ya
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/14/06 05:26 PM
99 red SVT - Full set FRT\RR - Ship 06/15/06
Red Dog - Full set FRT\RR -ready to ship
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: PDXSVT Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/15/06 04:04 AM
Hot damn. That means another trip to the strip in the not too distant future. Thanks for the updates, Pole.
Posted By: BlackE1 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/16/06 05:09 PM
Pole you have a PM
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/20/06 02:27 AM
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR
Nightwolf - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/27/06 03:03 AM
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR

Have 4 core sets on the way
I want my i want my PRT!
Money for nothing, mounts for free!

Sorry heard that song. got stuck in my head.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/29/06 03:28 AM
I will have 4 sets done next week. Man am i looking forward t ogetting rid of this waiting list.
No sign of mine yet matey
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/29/06 03:46 PM
Originally posted by PEWTNERST24:

I have not seen them yet, do you have a tracking number by chance?
Originally posted by Pole120:

I have not seen them yet, do you have a tracking number by chance?

I checked the tracking and it is in the US so it should be with you soon.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 06/29/06 07:57 PM
Alright, thanks for looking into it.

~Josh
I'll be sending you my cores by this weekend. Thanks, again.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Waiting List - 07/01/06 03:01 PM
PDXSVT - FRT
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Good News!! - 07/03/06 11:00 PM
T-red 98 - Full set FRT\RR-Ready to ship
PDXSVT - FRT-Ready to ship
superrandomguy - Full set FRT\RR-Ready to ship
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR

Everyone on the list will be taken car of by mid next-week
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Good News!! - 07/04/06 02:05 AM
T-red 98 - Full set FRT\RR-Ready to ship
PDXSVT - FRT-Ready to ship
superrandomguy - Full set FRT\RR-Ready to ship
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR
Hammy1105 - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Good News!! - 07/07/06 05:02 PM
T-red 98 - Full set FRT\RR - Shipping today
PDXSVT - FRT- Shipping today
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR - Ready to ship
Nightwolf - Full set FRT\RR - Ready to ship
Hammy1105 - Full set FRT\RR
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Good News!! - 07/10/06 01:45 AM
T-red 98 - Full set FRT\RR - Shipped
PDXSVT - FRT- Shipped
Bkent - Full set FRT\RR - Ready to ship
Hammy1105 - Full set FRT\RR - Ready to ship
Are mine done Josh?
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Good News!! - 07/10/06 01:02 PM
Are mine done Josh?

They'll be out the door no later than Wednesday, i just got your cores blasted and painted, so i'll be filling tonight, getting a shipping quote tomorrow for a total and sending them out wednesday, or whenever you get time to send payment.
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Good News!! - 07/20/06 02:57 PM
Current stock list:

Rear: 4

Front: 1
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Notice - 07/29/06 01:10 AM
PRT will not be processing any orders placed from July 29th to August 6th until August 7th. I will be re-locating during that time.

Thanks for your patience,

~Josh Pietenpol
PRT
Posted By: Tour_Racer00 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Notice - 07/31/06 06:16 AM
Cores are on the way back to you as of yesterday
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 08/02/06 02:20 PM
Stock list:

Rear: 6

Front: 3
Posted By: GI8U2racing Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 08/04/06 01:34 PM
How tough are these to install? My new garage will be a college campus parking lot for a couple of months. I can probably find someone with ramps or a jack to get under the car though
Posted By: Frosty Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 08/07/06 05:38 PM
Josh asked me to post for him...he won't be able to get on the 'net till Friday August 11th due to moving into a new apartment. Please contact him at pole120@hotmail.com if you would like to place an order or if you have any questions. Thanks,
Kyle
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors *IMPORTANT* - 08/12/06 01:18 AM
Thanks to T.W.C. and work blocking CEG from my computer, i'm not going to be able to chect these threads much at all. If you have any questions, coments, or orders please contact me at:

Pietenpolracetech@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Josh
Posted By: Pole120 Re: P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors - 08/13/06 01:56 PM
Originally posted by GI8U2racing:
How tough are these to install? My new garage will be a college campus parking lot for a couple of months. I can probably find someone with ramps or a jack to get under the car though

15mm deep socket
PB blaster
Ramps
Jack(optional, makes the job easier because you can raise/lower the engine itself to gain access to cramped spaces)

/\ That's it.

It'll take you an hour max even if you don't know what a wrench is .

Stock list:

Rear: 6

Front: 3
Posted By: Pole120 P.R.T. Poly Roll Resistors Stock Cleanout - 09/01/06 12:35 AM
Stock list:
6 rear
3 front

Tuesday at 6:00PM 3 spots open at $190 a set....first come first serve.

~Josh

If it is $190 with $110 core return, you have have yourself a deal.
Time change for the sale!!!!

Spots open at 8 PM central time tonight.

~Josh
© CEG Archives