Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: tempo_racer_69 Warning! - 03/25/05 08:33 AM
tempotopaz.com has ben named in a hack of another site please keep yur eyes open for these ppl or person! Posted: Mar 24, 2005 - 04:31 PM on www.tempotopaz.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our forums, www.anti-rice.com, have recently been hacked. The person that did it is bringing up this web-site, claiming to have their car listed here ( http://tempotopaz.com/prod/modules/My_e ... po2dr2.jpg ). If anyone know anything about this guy, please let me know, or contact the administration of anti-rice.com.

From what we know, the hacker is a 16 year-old male, residing in Manassas, Virginia. He uses the AOL screennames "CivicMadRacer" and "LeetHackz2".

This is turning into a federal investigation, as he destroyed data on a server in Texas, across state lines. The FBI has been notified, as well as the local police in his area. I'd ask for your full cooperation, as I know you'd ask the same if this happened to your server.

If you know who this person is, or their name on this message-board, I'd recommed banning their IP address...This guy is nothing but trouble, and is representing your web-site in a very negative way.

Thank you,
xxbulaxx@gmail.com
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: Warning! - 03/25/05 03:43 PM
Ummmm. Wrong room.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Warning! - 03/25/05 04:04 PM
Err wrong car forum.
Posted By: tempo_racer_69 Re: Warning! - 03/25/05 09:43 PM
No i just wanted you guys to keep and eye out for these ppl there in alot of trobble. But i guess you dont care about helping out.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Warning! - 03/25/05 09:46 PM
No, your wrong, we do.

You made several mentions regarding many forums.. none of the which are very related to CEG. But, I understand. Your post seemed like you were talking to the topaz forumn.

Thanks for the heads up, though.
Posted By: tempo_racer_69 Re: Warning! - 03/25/05 09:54 PM
Sorry then i copyed it from tt.com i just want to find these guys cause i and another friend was named in the hacking of the antirice forms and i didnt do it so i figured that u CEGrs could help out sence we all are one big ford famly...lol. But any way thanks for puting up with my babling..
Posted By: RogerB_dup1 Re: Warning! - 03/25/05 10:16 PM
Help out, how?

Do I know you? Can I corroborate your allibi?

You might as well post on every forum, and don't limit it to cars, either. There's about a million of them, if not more, so you'd better get busy. Or maybe hire a good lawyer and save the time.

From your initial post, I have no idea what side of this you're on, or what it is you need, or what the purpose of the "warning" is.

Whatever. Hope everything turns out OK for whoever, and that nobody hacks the Contour site.
Posted By: Matt R_dup1 Re: Warning! - 03/27/05 05:54 AM
Hahah a guy with a Civic is hacking anti-rice.com!!! I wonder why!!!!
© CEG Archives