onosway:

i wasnt around when the kaotic thing went down, but i took the liebrty of reading the ENTIRE thread on it, yes all 39 pages of it. it sounds to me like you got screwed more than they did. i am sorry its going down like this, but you have to realize something. you were the liason for the 3rd party. it was your responsibilty to make sure the funding was used in the proper manner, and returned if nessecary (and it did become nessecary shortly after the KI GB started). by procureing the funding you put yourself in a position of liability. paypal know not what they do, the dont know how this [censored] went down, all they know is that they have 2 dissastisfied customers who filed a complaint and that complait has to be taken care of. i do not believe the 2 parties you mentioned in the above posts are out to get YOU, they just wanted their $$$ back. the told paypal and/or their CC companies and those compnies decided that you were the one that was liable.

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "