Thanks for coming out - look... legally yeah this and that

Look, why doesn't everybody just call fraud on me - atleast you all will be happy. IT WAS OUTLINED THAT I WAS ACCEPTING PAYMENT TO TRANSFER TO KAOTIC. This was expressed before anybody sent me money - I have the old Kaotic website on file stating how the payment system would work.

Look - i'm in a very very bad situation. And these people are making it worse for me - I don't care about the law, whatever happened to freggin compassion for a down and out HUMAN BEING?? Instead of fighting for a solution the easy thing to do is go after someone who is an easier target.

That's not the way it should be - I don't care if that's how it is cuz of some damn lawyer who wrote the rules say it is so. I'm asking for help, the right thing is not being done and i'm getting screwed more and more.

Lupe I know you're not being mean - I know that's how the law works in our state. Understand what I am going through - I have no job, i'm in debt and I have a huge paper weight racking up bills sitting in a garage in Sacramento. You all know what i'm asking...

any ways..if i go insane lowbudgetracing can have my SVT

God this sux.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...