Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by WOLF24:

I told my wife the same. She almost hit a racoon and swerved and put the car in a ditch too. "The Striped SVT", sounds to me like you had no other choice but to swerve or hit it. If it makes you feel any better, I would have swerved too, it is just a reaction (even though I told my wife to hit the darn thing).

Wasn't anyone taught not to swerve for the very reason the outcome is what happened to Roger? I don't even think about jerking the wheel when I see something. Front bumper covers are cheap.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
and when you get it fixed paint it black with yellow stripes next time

count your blessings

if you get a new car go for the 300C pseudo Benz with 5.7 v8 and awd

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Sorry to hear Roger. I hope everything turns out O.K. for you. That's what happens sometimes during spirited driving. I'm just glad for you and your kid's sake that it didn't turn out worse. God knows "why you were out there" and was just giving you a little wake up call to keep the "suspension tests" on a track and without the wife/kids in the car. Or to at least keep them in a helmet if they're going to be your rally navigator.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
Originally posted by JVT:
Roger, I'm right there witcha. This easter weekend is posessed.

At least you weren't sliding at 35mph on your a$$ like I was.

I lub leathers!

-J

D@mnit....Rog...sux bout your car, but I doubt it got into the substructure...so it will be just fine...heck maybe you can get rid of the plastic stripes and have the shot in paint while they are fixing the car....

JVT...leathers=good...I have got to test some out in my days...and lets just say crashing with leathers is usually better than crashing without...there is an OWNED pic of me with a without leather crash.....

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Geez rog, glad to hear you and the girls are OK.

Of course, I know what I would attribute the loss of control to . . .

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by WOLF24:

I told my wife the same. She almost hit a racoon and swerved and put the car in a ditch too. "The Striped SVT", sounds to me like you had no other choice but to swerve or hit it. If it makes you feel any better, I would have swerved too, it is just a reaction (even though I told my wife to hit the darn thing).

Wasn't anyone taught not to swerve for the very reason the outcome is what happened to Roger? I don't even think about jerking the wheel when I see something. Front bumper covers are cheap.

That's how I remember it, from the old drivers ed days. Common sense really.

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
yeah $hit happens

Last edited by gsxr907; 04/13/04 10:50 PM.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by gsxr907:
yeah $hit happens

WHOA!!!!

Those are some SERIOUSLY f'ed up 'tours!!! Whats with the pole running through the middle of the last one? And that silver one?? How many times did that flip!?

Diesel owns you
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Rara:
Geez rog, glad to hear you and the girls are OK.

Of course, I know what I would attribute the loss of control to . . .

Thats a possibility Brian , but I just don't know and how would I?

Judge- your idea about the stripes are half right, I might just take them off the car I've been thinking about a "new look" and this seems like a good time to do it, I just don't know. What do you guys think? I want to do some version of the "strobe stripes" down the side, kinda like the Neon SRT-4 in sport compact car right now, but different. They'd be in black and I'd end up having my FSVT rims shot in black w/ the ring left polished/silver.

As far as my car goes, I called the bodyshop yesterday and they're up to $2200.00 so far and thats w/o the suspension parts they're going to need. One thing thats being replaced is the front bumper, so I'll try and get the old one and maybe give it away to someone who needs it (hint, hint John, you serf!) I just hope the struts are ok, they were kinda hard to get due to them always being on backorder. I expect the car to be there for the rest of the month, oh well

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Just do the look change.. you'll never know if you'll like it until you do it so just go for it.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard