Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
OH NO ROG!! OMG!! . I'm glad to hear that you and your kids are ok. It couldve been worse but luckily you went into a ditch. You couldve wrapped that thing around a tree but luckily there were no trees around. I hope it gets fixed properly man. I wish you the best of luck. I hope its ready by this Sunday before the summit meet .

Irfan Rahim irfman2000@yahoo.com 2006 Blue Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Former owner of a silver 2000 Contour SE Sport ATX
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
Originally posted by 69Boss302:
That sucks man. Next time, hit the critter and we'll be eating good later on.

You from 'round these parts?

American by birth;
Southern by the grace of God!

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Oh my God Roger, glad you are all okay. I just read up on this post. Glad your car is "okay" and is deffinetly fixable. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me. CEG is all about making fun of everyone else...shooting ideas down... and what not, but when it is needed... you can count on a whole slew of peeps waiting in line to lend a helping hand. On a lighter note Roger.... even with the mud on your car... it still looks cleaner than mine, hands down. I, (2 days ago), was involved in a little accident. I drove over a part of the road where it dropped about 4 -6" inches (consturction zone), at about 55 miles an hour (posted speeds, mind you!) and bottomed the front end of my car out on the road. Ripped the bottom of my bumper to shreds and broke my fogs out and my new grill. . I took the day off of work today, got new fogs from ford (what a rip!), grill (could not believe they had one in stock, thanks Jerome!), and "bond-glass" ed my bumper today. The fogs are in, the grill is not (yet), and the bumper work is almost complete. Just need to sand some more, put a coat of bondo glaze compound, sand some more, and repaint. My body shop is gonna do the painting for me, for only like 75 bucks which is alright. Not sure if it will be tip top shape by the april 25th meet (but, oh well!). I needed my front end repainted anyways and the bumper was already cracked. Hope your car gets fixed by the april 25th meet Roger...I'm sure it will be looking BETTER than before! Keep us posted!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by Cookie Monster:
ordered a MTX-75 for a ZX2

Nope. ZX3 maybe, ZX2's had Mazda tranny's.

True!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
You know if I had .25 everytime I saw bk4293's contour on a flat bed..... never mind! Thank God you are all ok Sorry to see your other baby in distress

Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by MysticFreak:
Dude, I'm glad you and your kids are OK. I hope your car will be OK too. Keep us posted alright. God bless and the best of luck with the repairs.

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Speaking of accidents...
I have one that is a little better, and a little worse..
Better, cause it's a miracle that me and my girlfriend were able to get away with so few injuries.. but worse because of the damage to her car.
Well, i'll just let the pics speak for themselves. Poor poor Civic.

------------------------ 98 SE Sport Setup: Stock ---------- ----------
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Koski:
Speaking of accidents...
I have one that is a little better, and a little worse..
Better, cause it's a miracle that me and my girlfriend were able to get away with so few injuries.. but worse because of the damage to her car.
Well, i'll just let the pics speak for themselves. Poor poor Civic.

One less honda at least.

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SVTCANUK:
Next time just hit the little rodent.

I told my wife the same. She almost hit a racoon and swerved and put the car in a ditch too. "The Striped SVT", sounds to me like you had no other choice but to swerve or hit it. If it makes you feel any better, I would have swerved too, it is just a reaction (even though I told my wife to hit the darn thing).

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hey roger, very sorry to hear about the accident, like trapps said its more inportant that you and your kids are OK, thats why we pay for insurance.

If any sheet metal needs to be replaced make sure you tell your body shop or insurance co. that you want OEM PARTS INSTALLED NOT AFTERMARKET SHEET METAL

JVT Damn bro thats why alex won't let me get a bike, pretty scary sliding down the street like a sheet of ice huh?
I hope your ok.

Next time you see some hot chick try not to stare that long, just make a U-TURN!

Glad you guys are both ok!

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition Blue Steel 99 Tropic Green SVT (Former Owner) #151 of 710 Born on 10/07/98 Have you driven a FRAUD lately?
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard