Ok, I spent about 3 hours or so trying to get a cluster w/ a tach. (out of a 99 mystique zetec) to work in my girlfriend's tach-less 99 SE zetec. I used the instructions I got off of here where it involved tapping into the black and white signal wire at the computer box. I tapped into that, ran the wire to the cluster. I inserted a pin-connector w/ wire attached into her stock plug (where the tach. wire should be) from a scrap plug and connected the wires. Plugged everything in and nothing. The cluster worked, but not the tach. I even tried wiring her stock wires into the plug that came with the tac. cluster. and still nothing. I DEFINITELY, 100% w/o a doubt tapped into the right wire going into the computer. Pin # 56...in the row that starts w/ 52. I did notice a b/w wire coming out the other side of the plug, but that was never mentioned in the instructions. Any ideas? I'm going to attempt to solve this tomorrow, again. I heard you can tap into a wire (or the same b/w wire) behind the air intake, but I don't know EXACTLY where. Anyone try this?

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.