Chknhwk:
Yes they are billet. Very nice pieces much stronger then stock.

With your 3.0L and the good flowing heads id put ballpark around 230-250. Depending on how aggresive you get with the cams. Its always a trade. Bigger cams mean less meat below 2500 rpms everything after that is either about even or much better then stock or svt cams. Id say the stage 3 set would give you the biggest gain without any peak losses. Go bigger then this and your peak torque number will probably start dropping. The 3`s might lope a little also, but not as bad as in a 2.5 because youv got alot more displacement. You might even wanna try a stage 4 if your feeling dangerous. With all the lowend grunt you get with the 3.0 liters of fun. If you traded that for topend. It would be a very dangerous machine. Also If you could get me a flow sheet for your ported heads or tell me how aggressive you ported them I might be able to get you an even better cam setup. Dont be surprised if your injectors get angry and you have to upgrade.

Neilscougar:
They`ve already started circulating. There are still a couple people on here who im holding places for on the cam list too. Im hoping they will get in contact with me soon about this.

With the 2.5 id say 185-210whp isnt out of reach. Again depending on how aggresive you want to go. With a 2.5 and a manual Id go really aggresive. The engine doesnt need to be torquey.Like a stage 3 or 4 setup lopey and racey yes but the 2.5 is small and the componets are lighter so your looking at a more rev friendly engine. Use it to its strengths. Thats my opinion.

Ex-cat cams dealer. Today we do motor mounts.. Tommorow. Intake manifolds