Its on their website click the the grind number out to left and it presents a cam card... I just dont see where you people are getting this 1 valve opening for an extra 8 degree`s is going to COMPLETELY change the curve of an engines output. Your talking mayby 4 or 5 hundreths of an inch of additional lift. This might account for 3 to 4 ft lbs of torque in the top end at the expense of the same amount at the bottem. Cams are cams. You cant have top bottem and middle unless you have a system that changes ramp rates lift and duration.

Just made me angry when someone came out and got on their soap box and said that these cams would only make the engine drivable in the 4800-7000 range when the the cat stage 2`s put down more power then the stock from 3500 north and are only down by mayby 10 ft lbs of torque by 2000 rpms.

I could careless what these engines make at 2000 rpms no one normally drives an engine in that range anyways. I ran a cam equivalent to the cr3 intake and exhaust cam in a zetec with a short runner intake manifold and that car still pulled very well from 3000 up.

Ex-cat cams dealer. Today we do motor mounts.. Tommorow. Intake manifolds