Originally posted by hmouta:
advanced autoparts has them for 20/bulb. mine are brand new in box for 70 shipped for all four or 35 shipped for a set. i've never seen them for 20/pair. if anyone wants to try them, hit me up. you'll save a few bucks and help a fellow ceg'er to make the fit in the lows, some have forced them in. otherwise u can dremel or exacto knife two plastic tabs/ridges to clear the low socket.

zetec, where r your stock bulbs, if u put them in does your problem go away meaning you got a bad set of blues and its not the headlight opening. why not return the bulbs if they r defective. how long has it been since u bought them

stock lights? uhhh good question...I don't know what the hell happened to them.

I just bought some cheapo Xenon bulbs about a week ago, definitely worse than the Cool Blues. I think i'm just screwin it in retarded cuz it doesn't look like anything is messed up...it was at night though so

i'll try again later and see...may not need new bulbs, although those HID look alikes are pretty nice I think.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?