Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Forums

Main Site

Another site

I had the same thing with "SVT NSYD"... People kept asking me if I liked N'sync.

Dan G. and his Cougar Forged internal (Diamond & Pauter) full 3L, "Monster" Kinger F/I cut & P&P, T3/4 60 trim .82A/R ADC turbo, SPEC Stage 3, Torsen, Greddy Profec-B SPEC II, Apex'i Timer, Lots of Gauges! Used to have: 3.0L SVT hybrid
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by DanG:
People kept asking me if I liked N'sync.

LMFAO!!! THAT'S CLASSIC!!

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by DanG:

I had the same thing with "SVT NSYD"... People kept asking me if I liked N'sync.

1998 SE Sport MTX Dark Green Pearl 18" Velox Scythes 35% Tinted Around 3inch Cone Filter Removed : Muffler ====================== Jeremy
S
S
Originally posted by Kokopellian:
Alright, did Ford start making CSVTs again!? I'm asking because I saw THREE today right here in the metro area! I've only seen that many CSVTs in one day when we all get together! Anytime I see a CSVT I try to give the owner props and acknowledge their rare vehicle and obvious good taste.

Anyway, the first sighting was a silver, stock, loaded 98.5'+ heading down 66W during rush hour. I'd say about 6pm or so. I flanked you and you were just oblivious.

So, are any of these sightings anyone here? Speak up...

Well, yes and no. I've lurked here for a few years off and on but haven't been active (as you can tell from the delayed response). Most times I spot SVTs are in parking lots.

That one was mine, 2000 silver stock SVT. I did notice your SVT (with personalized plates), but only after you passed -- it was rush hour on 66 after all and I was listening to the radio reports of blackouts over the northeast and thinking I was glad to be heading out of town in case they decided to head south.

Once the traffic opened up, I tried to look for you but you had already gone.

K
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Well, yes and no. I've lurked here for a few years off and on but haven't been active (as you can tell from the delayed response). Most times I spot SVTs are in parking lots.

That one was mine, 2000 silver stock SVT. I did notice your SVT (with personalized plates), but only after you passed -- it was rush hour on 66 after all and I was listening to the radio reports of blackouts over the northeast and thinking I was glad to be heading out of town in case they decided to head south.

Once the traffic opened up, I tried to look for you but you had already gone.

Cool man! Sup! Nice ride You should get together with us guys sometime if you have the chance. Good people here. Anyway, welcome and I hope to see you around again.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard