OK, there seems to be a lot of debate about this kit...that is good. It's not rocket science, true, but if it is common sense, everyone would be doing it. There is a lot of discussion about running low gage monster cable. The reason that wont work is insulation and radio interference. These wires are 5 layer protected wires. Monster cable is not designed this way. The kit is only $99 bucks or so. It is a suggestion and info I am sharing with the group. One of the reasons the import crowd has soo many cool products is they work together and try new stuff. Some sucks and some is really, really good. By the time you buy and build your own kits, you will have spent about $50 or so and your home made kit won't work that well. Again, I am just sharing a good product with everyone. It seems the group is really bent on shooting everything down these days. Not everyone has the money for forced induction or 3.0 litre projects. If I could get a product that does actually produce 5hp, rev higher, be easier on the ignition system(allowing for more high end hp) and get better gas mileage for about $100, I would jump all over it

98 EO #587 Currently Dirt Jumping