Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
i duno who would really know but i ordered a nx kit for my car...which is a wet nitrous system and it call sfor me to put a solenoid in or a valve off of the fuel rail and it will be sendin me a fuel rail adapter kit...anyone know where off of my fuel rail this adapter might go..someone from the focus site said there is a lil screw in valve like opening and the only thing i can find resembling this is on the left upper hand of my engine off of a rubber like hose...

G
G
You should see a scharder valve on the fuel rail coming off the upper intake manifold. It looks like the valve that is on a tire to add air. Hold on, let me go take a pic for you....

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
G
G

1991 GVR4
Lots of mods done.
K
OP Offline
K
will mine look like that as well..but thanks a lot for the picture that should help out a lot

K
OP Offline
K
went and checked it out...i have 2 valves that look similiar to that...one of them is off of a big tube that comes out right next to my intake manifold and leads to somewhere around the injectors and fuel rail and the other one is by the rail and right next to the end of the pipe that contains the other valve

Link Copied to Clipboard