I have the Big Brake C kit from BAT. Total difference compared to stock. It feels like the brakes should. It more than affirms my suspicions that the brakes for our cars are too small,
which is why the SVTs have far fewer problems. The total cost was $350.00 which includes Mintex street pads, rotors (made in Germany-just makes me feel alot better) outer/upper caliper brackets (which are really Cougar brackets), and the guide pins. And this price also includes the rubber guides for the pins that I had to purchase separately.

The install was a piece of cake, if you've ever done brakes before.
I also installed Speed Bleeders(tm) all around. Very impressed with this whole setup. Braking is firm and very controlled. The major reason for the purchase was to do away with getting new rotors every 8 months or so. The secondary reason was to try and rid me of the problem with my pulsing in the steering wheel. This it did not change.
The problem is worse when the car itself is cold. Once it and the rubber, fluids, lube/grease are warm, it isn't as bad. It's very prevalent at slow speeds, not so bad at higher speeds but it's still there. The steering wheel pulsates when the wheel comes back to true/center when you come out of a curve. If you make a turn at slower speeds, and sorta let the wheel straighten out, you can feel the pulse with your hands. Yes it does feel like a balancing issue but this has gone on for nearly 35K miles. I had the problem with my old set of Firestones on the OE wheels. Balanced, alignment, rotation. Still no change. Dealer swapped out the rack and it still existed. Lived with it until recently with the new tires and another set of rims and tires have still produced the problem. Rotors, pads, everything brake related is new. PS pump could've been the problem but that has been ruled out. Only possibility is the CV axle on the pass. side is rotating a tad more wobbly than the driver's side. No leaks, clunks and nothing is wrong with it or the suspension.
Any clues to help me would be more than appreciated. This is a plague as with Perry's problem. But we have different symptoms. His is the whole car vibrates while braking. I don't have a braking vibe, as stated above. Please Help.

Anyways. Thanks.
John
jc-aimhigher@webtv.net