after 3 hours with the adjustor 1 of the SVT's is a total loss - our 2nd SVT's damage is 100.00 less the value of the car. He later asked for a complete mod replacement list in hopes that it will sway corporate in totalling it. We are waiting on a callback w/more information including us retaining the vehicle and its buy back price. We are pretty much in the air on that car though as I'm not too keen on owning a salvage titled vehicle and if the buy back is not super low I think we are going to just surrender it.

The first SVT's estimated blue book is twice the value of SVT #2 and has 3,100.00 worth of damage but needs to be re-evaluated as he forgot to do my trunklid which even has cracked paint on it from the hail.. so I'm thinking that it will be more like 3,500.00 damage. They are even giving me 450.00 to replace my fiberglass hood.

I'll have to talk to my shop more to figure out if this can benefit me as I was going to take the car in before for some bodywork.

argh.. regardless this sucks

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides