A number of years ago there was a Wendy's commerical. Three elderly women were in the courtroom. Judge is present. A burger is sitting on the bench. One of the ladies lifts the bun and states "Where's the beef?" WTB...point being made in the commerical was priceless.

In regards to Iraq, when our administration was ferverently making their case against Iraq and undermining anyone that disagreed with them.....I say where is the beef...WMD.....

We all will be paying for this administration for years to come...so please don't complain when your pocketbooks are being picked for mandatory donations.......

Bob
P.S. I don't need to read history concerning this administration 10 years from now to know their contribution to our County........evaluate in the present.....but some would view the historical or long view with much greater pleasure...reminds me of a well known Economist stating that in regards to market problems working themselves out....that in the long run we are all dead.......problem solved.....

An ounce of prevention provides a pound of cure!