Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
First of all, I'm sure some of you have seen me drop hints here and there for the new Transformers Live movie (July 4 2007). I have some updates and information if people wish to look.

Here's a quote from Michael Bay, after the first week of shooting.
Quote:

We finished our first week. One of the best first weeks on a movie I've ever experienced. We shot over 250 set ups.

I'm working on the military aspects of the film right now in New Mexico at Hollaman Air Force base and the Army's White Sands missile base. The military has been stellar with us. This is the largest military cooperation since Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down.

Friday we shot two CV-22's (Ospreys). They fly like aliens dropping out of the sky. We also shot stealth fighters and low attack missile runs (50 feet off the deck) A10 Warthogs. They look so deadly and mean...

Original Link

Transformers Characters
Transformers Characters:

Autobots

Optimus Prime
18 Wheeler, Semi. No mention of flat cab or long nose here.

Ironhide
Pickup Truck. All characters seem to scan and mimic real things they see in the movie. The one he scans is mentioned as being black.

Ratchet
Ambulance. No mention of style.

Jazz
Exotic Sportscar. No model mentioned. He scans one spinning in a showroom, so let's assume its fancy.

Bumblebee
Chevy Camaro. Yellow, racing stripes. He changes form at least once to another car form later in the script. Can not talk. Never a bug or smaller styled car.
Old Bumble bee
New Bumblebee
New Bumblebee
New Bumblebee

Decepticons

Megatron
Black, jet. Cybertronian in form, not "in disguise" or based on human machinery.

Starscream
F-22 Raptor Jet.

Scorponok
Metallic Scorpion. Seems to act as a drone.

Vortex
Real life military helicoptor. Scorponok attaches to him.

Brawl
Police Car. Soundwave works closely with him.
Brawl
Brawl
Brawl
Brawl
Decepticon Sheild

Soundwave
Portable Boombox styled radio. Max at 4.5 feet tall. Described as razor thin, and has a mouth.

Devastator
Tank.
Devastator
Devastator
Devastator
Devastator

Bonecrusher
Mine clearing vehicle.
Bonecrusher
Bonecrusher
Bonecrusher

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS! Seriously, even if the movie ends up sucking, I'll be seeing it.

[nerd] I wonder why they're mixing Beast Wars in with regular Transformers though? i.e. Scorponok [/nerd]

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS! Seriously, even if the movie ends up sucking, I'll be seeing it.

[nerd] I wonder why they're mixing Beast Wars in with regular Transformers though? i.e. Scorponok [/nerd]

I agree with both things you just said .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by IRingTwyce:

Scorponok was a character from the original series as well, actually. Little known though in the US as he only appeared in the final episode aired here.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
[geek]Scorpinok was actually a G1 Character as well.

Bot Mode

Alt mode

Toy

[/geek]

As far as I know, this movie (and sequels) are G1 based.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
That movie looks like its gonna be pretty darn good. I like them bring in the camaro that isn't even being made yet too.

Also, on a side not, I work on the A10 here at Lockheed Martin As we speak I am working on integrating a new missle on the A-10 that has not been fired off of a fixed wing aircraft other than the predator which isn't a fighter. We will probably be testing at White Sands also this fall.

2001 Volvo S40-Perrin MBC@ 11psi, EST intake, 35% tint, still slow
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by CeeBee94Z:
That movie looks like its gonna be pretty darn good. I like them bring in the camaro that isn't even being made yet too.

Also, on a side not, I work on the A10 here at Lockheed Martin As we speak I am working on integrating a new missle on the A-10 that has not been fired off of a fixed wing aircraft other than the predator which isn't a fighter. We will probably be testing at White Sands also this fall.

They're finally putting Hellfire on the A-10? It's about time...I remember that being advertised as a "capability" probably 15 years ago. The Hog could probably carry a dozen of those things.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
Originally posted by CeeBee94Z:

They're finally putting Hellfire on the A-10? It's about time...I remember that being advertised as a "capability" probably 15 years ago. The Hog could probably carry a dozen of those things.

I don't see how they could unless it has gone away from being wire-controlled.

Ryan Trollin!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by We Todd:
I don't see how they could unless it has gone away from being wire-controlled.

Are you serious? You must not follow the A-10 that much anymore. We just rolled out a HUGE upgrade to the A-10, now the A-10C called Precision Engagement. It has a lot more capability now, why do you think they are still keeping it active after talks of retiring it? Because nothing can provide CAS like the A-10.

2001 Volvo S40-Perrin MBC@ 11psi, EST intake, 35% tint, still slow
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard