Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Screw having someone apply a "paint sealant" to your car, its not worth the money they're going to charge you. This is something that you can do yourself and don't worry about the paint, I'm sure its good to go by now Quite simply, apply some Klasse AIO, then follow it up by (2) coats of Klasse Sealant Glaze (waiting 8 hrs inbetween coats) and finish it up with some quality caranuba. Your choices are many, but don't worry about white residue if you go with one of these:

-Pinnacle "signature series"
-Pinnacle "Souveran" (made for black, red and dark colors)
-S100

Once your done doing this, rinse the car and dry it off to even things out and your all set. Make sure you use microfiber towels to remove, it is also your friend. After this, I'd do the car once a month as black is very demanding

The reason you have to do it once a month is due to the fact you topped a sythn with carnuba. I can't stress this enough. Only top a synth with carnuba if you are going to a show or have a garage queen.

You are wasting your money if you put a carnuba on a daily driver, unless you enjoy waxing your car every two weeks or every month.

Now I hate America? That is a new one to me.