Originally posted by 00SVT:
Originally posted by 04marauder:
Somebody mentioned the Thomas and Laimbeer actions a while back against the Bulls in the playoffs. And nowadays you got this clown making gaurantees and then choking. Its beautiful to watch. Try having some class. Be a good winner and a good loser.

Why can't people let s**t go that happened 15+ years ago?? People in Chicago still crying about that. Guess what? I was at that game 4 when the Bulls completed the sweep. I thought it was a crappy move on Isiah's and Laimbeer's part. You're not alone. But to continue to cry about it is lame. "Lack any kind of class..." get over yourself. Go ask Dwyane Wade or Josh Childress how much of a clean, gentleman player Nocioni is.

No no. That incident was first brought up by someone else in another thread. I was just kind of responding to it here. I woouldn't just throw that out there out of the blue because that would be lame. But I was reminded of it. And I think its relevant to my point. Hey, Nocioni is . Haven't heard him make any gaurantees or talking trash. Just plays hard.

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.