Yeah... So I have been playing for about 17 or 18 years now and this HM Strat was the first "real" guitar I ever bought. It has been to hell and back, but I still love it. Love it enough that I sold every other guitar I bought during all my years of playing, but keep this one.

Anyway, so last weekend I woke up and decided to start playing again. Not sure why, just wanted to run a few scales, hit a few riffs...so I did. Next thing I know, I had played for almost 10 hrs!! Since then, I have been playing at least an hour every morning and three or four every night. And last night, while playing, I dropped it. Of all the nights I have dropped this thing, last night was the night the paint decided to break loss! Hince the nice chunk out of the back. Everyone else in the house was like... , but I was just, "It's no big deal!" I picked it up, retuned it and started jamming again.

So, is it time to replace this accent piece of wood? Nawgh!! But I will be surfing the local pawn shops for another Jackson Soloist or even a Dinky, but nothing will take the place of this baby.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime