The jack shaft was still attached to the the super charger, It has never been took apart since it was install originally on mikes car. So i know it wasn't at a wierd angle. As for the adc kit. I am seriously thinking about selling all that i have for like 2k (i have about $2700 into it now). The thing i am looking at now is I have to do transmission work and who better then terry. I was gonna upgrade every bit of the transmission, get a lsd and new clutch, flywheel. But not I am thinking that if I go with the adc kit, I will just have to miss sz05, or do it after sz05. Not sure yet, as I might also being moving back out of my parents house. I figure I have about 4k to spend. so if I sell my kit, I will have some extra money but i wouldon't be able to make it to sz05. I think i might just worry about the jack shaft for now. Then wait till after I get some transmission work done then, get the kit. Maybe I can find a 2000 svt by then and turbo it, then have two nice cars as I am almost done paying off my car. (7 months) I have been trying to pay twice my payment so I could have more money for car parts.

So is there anywhere else I can get the jackshaft. I talked to mike about the kit, seems he knows nothing, and i believe him. do now its just time to call vortech.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.