Originally posted by Davo:
Originally posted by EternalOne:
Yea, the ineffective propaganda machine is rolling once again.

I edited your statement to make it more correct. By 2008, Old Media's obsolescence will be more apparent. They threw everything they had at GWB in an Alamo-esque last stand, and failed. Now they will descend into impotence, and their propaganda will be irrelevant.

But it will be fun to see who Michael Moore and Old Media attacks in the next four years.

Why do you consider F9/11 propaganda? *If there was a "Bizzaro M. Moore" that was looking into a liberal's history as our M. Moore did to Dub'ya, I'm sure you'd be all over it. I think that the Bush family ties to the Bin Laden's and Saudi royalty is a valid issue. That Bin Laden's family was flown out of the US after the attacks when everyone else was grounded, even Bush Sr was odd to say the least. Bush Sr's gross misuse of his position is not very honerable IMO.

There are some opinions expressed, but there was also some truth in that film. Did you ever even consider what he was saying had any truth to it, or do you plug your ears and hum until it went away? Have you even seen the film?

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone