Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:
Originally posted by sigma:

I'm sorry, I don't see how it's an irrelevant reply to your statement that society finds gay marriage immoral but doesn't find inter-racial relationships the same.

Perhaps the point you're missing is that interracial relationships/marriages are still between one man and one woman. I daresay you know this already though. Thus, your comparison between it and homosexual marriage is now a nullified point.

I too expected better of you Sig. Maybe next time.

Originally posted by svtcarboy:

While nudists see nudity as a natural state, people are not fundamentally nudists or non nudists. While we are all born naked, nudists are not born that way. Gay people are.

So you say. Just as you can say this, I can say that I don't believe you can be born that way, or that nudists CAN'T be born the way they are.

WTF brought up nudists anyway? How does it fit into anything of the purpose in this thread?

And for nearly the 500th time, an opinion will be formed saying something that opposes this. And then another is spawned. This is getting old.

I'm the one that brought nudists into it, in an attempt to show that common morals and values can restrict what could be considered a right.

95 Contour SE ATX V6- SOLD 2001.5 VW Passat GLX V6 Tiptronic 2004 Honda VTX 1800N1 There are no stupid questions. There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.