I don't think that homosexuals are trying to become hetrosexuals. From a sociological perspective, what they are attempting to do is assimilate into the rest of society as a whole. This is and has been a natural occurence for various subcultures throughout the history of "modern" society to attempt to mesh into their society while still holding some of their own cultural values. We may not agree with their culture as many did and still do not agree with various other subcultures in the U.S. which is where the conflict arises.

If homosexuals were really trying to be hetrosexual they would be out marrying people of the opposite sex. I don understand where you are coming from about the feeling that homosexuality is being forced down your throat (bad analogy I think lol) via the media but if you don't like homosexual sitcoms or shows you have every right to change the channel. If you don't like homosexuals being married you have every right to express your opinion. If you don't like homosexuals at all you have every right not to. What you don't have a right to do is discriminate and deny someone the right to be happy simply because you don't like their sexual preference, race, color, religion, etc.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99