Originally posted by svtcarboy:
Red, I will just say you don't know how two men have sex. However, since I am willing to bet that neither you nor the rest of this site really wants to know, I'm not going there. I also won't go into how it's not limited to gay men.

For those who believe it is a choice to be gay, please share with us your stories of when and how you chose to be straight.

That so-called reassignment has no merit. The mind is suggestable and can be convinced of anything if indoctrinated well enough. Heck, look at those who still believe Iraq was behind 9-11!

My rule for any limit placed by government is that government only has the authority to protect people from harm caused by actions they do not or cannot consent to. Banning gay marriage does not qualify.

GreenNuggs, good to see you out here!

Maybe not, but Im willing to bet that their not rubbing two sticks together under the bed sheets. I guess I was raised in an old fation way, with morals and values. Two men having sexual relations is immoral and repulsive. ::crude unecessary sexual reference:: They also dont need to de-moralise the term marrage. Call it something else if you must, but its not marrage. Marrage is a beautiful and honerable thing, weather religious or not it defines a loving relationship between a man and a women. THEY ALREADY STOLE THE RAINBOW!!! THEY CANT HAVE THE WORD MARRAGE TOO!!!

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 05:20 AM.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)