Page 32 of 49 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 48 49
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by N-terst8:
Originally posted by Red92784:
Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:
Furthermore... your blanket statement that a dick belongs only in a [censored] stems from your belief that sex is a vessel meant only for procreation. So that means that every time you've had sex with someone and did not make the effort to have a child you went against your own rules on what sex is for.

Sex is not just a means of reproduction. It is a way of showing a partner that you care for them in the utmost level a human can show. It can also be a way someone degrades another human being by raping them or extorting them into the act. Before you point at another human and criticize them about how and why they have sex, take a look at yourself and the people around you and see if they're living up to your own standards.

Sex IS a vessel for procreation. That was the origional design. DELETED! Any one who thinks otherwise is "CONFUSED".

Honestly, even though put so harshly, he is just stating what a lot of people are saying and what I believe in (again its very harsh though). But RED, not to give them such a hard time... they have a life to live and its tough enough already...

Steve

I was trying to make a point and he diddn't seem to be getting it. I was attempting not to be harsh but some people need to be slapped around a little. Besides, they can choose not to live that life. There are thousands of gay people who have turned their back on homosexuality and started living a normal life.

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 05:18 AM.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Red, I will just say you don't know how two men have sex. However, since I am willing to bet that neither you nor the rest of this site really wants to know, I'm not going there. I also won't go into how it's not limited to gay men.

For those who believe it is a choice to be gay, please share with us your stories of when and how you chose to be straight.

That so-called reassignment has no merit. The mind is suggestable and can be convinced of anything if indoctrinated well enough. Heck, look at those who still believe Iraq was behind 9-11!

My rule for any limit placed by government is that government only has the authority to protect people from harm caused by actions they do not or cannot consent to. Banning gay marriage does not qualify.

GreenNuggs, good to see you out here!

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ExDelayed:
If that was the case, we'd still have slaves and your wife would be your property. Times have changed and the courtroom is what the laws happen now.

you have no idea what you're talking about. our whole legal system was founded on judge-made law. it has been around far longer than statutory law. have you ever heard of "common law" this is when a judge decides a ruling in a case and subsequent cases that are similar look to it as precedence. this has been around since the Conquest of England, where we inherited our legal system.
statutory laws are typically very general in their structure and do not cover each and every detail. it is then up to the judges to interpret the law (statutes aka legislation) when it does not specifically mention something. this is the same thing they do when the Supreme Court discusses the Constitution. half the people say the 2nd amendment says people have the right to own guns and the other half say that's not what the forefathers meant. the 2nd amendment,as we all know, does not cover specifics as to "who" and "what". That is why it is up to the Supreme Court to interpret it, and any other argued/questioned issues.
some people in here blame and disrespect judges but they are 1000x smarter than our president. they dont get to where they are from kissing @sses and backstabbing people. Not to mention, when an issue is brought before the courts, the judges make their decisions based on the strongest argument presented to them. this is done by the lawyers and their clients in devising strategies and arguments for their agenda. dont be upset if the opposition is better at it than your side. if you have such a beef with the situation then get involved. For real get involved, not just sitting on your computer and throwing wild and uselss accusations and insults on a web forum. Move up in your party and get into the inner circle that is actually invovled in the struggle or go to law school and get your juris doctorate and help your cause in that sense. sitting at home whining about it doesnt do anything.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'm saying that the problem with these "studies" on whether being gay is a result of upbringing vs predestination is that there are way too many variables.

I'm a firm beleiver that 95% of the reason a person is who they are is because of the way they were raised. Just because they were raised in a catholic household with picket fense and good solid income doesn't mean daddy wasn't molesting johny all his young life, or it doesn't mean that mommy didn't wish she had a daughter and dressed her son up in girls clothes behind closed doors, or if johnny spent most of his teenage years watching mom get dressed and shopping with mom and cooking with mom etc. There's so many factors that such studies, whether for gays being "born that way" or based on upbringing that any conclusions can be debated in themselves, let alone base the debate of whether they should be allowed to marry or not on them.

The laws of nature themselves contradict homosexuality. How does it even fit into the evolution theory (I beleive in creation)? I simply doubt that its something people are "born with" and it has more to do with the way they grew into adulthood. I'm not saying they consciously "choose" to be gay, in fact I think that in their mind, its probably normal to them, but unfortunately it was a series of unhealthy experiences that left them with that notion.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

The laws of nature themselves contradict homosexuality.

How so? Because it doesn't lead to reproduction of the species? Well neither does infertility and millions of people are born every year that way.

Homosexuality has been observed in almost every animal species on the planet. It commonly occurs yet appears to increase as population levels rise. There are numerous reasons why it fits very well into evolution theory. It can be an adaptation to an overcrowded environment and/or an environment where same-sex contact is far more common.

Nature is constantly changing, trying new things, seeing which work and which don't in which circumstances -- any sort of genetic 'abnormality' (and I hate to use that word) is not "against the law of nature" it is the law of nature.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by svtcarboy:
Red, I will just say you don't know how two men have sex. However, since I am willing to bet that neither you nor the rest of this site really wants to know, I'm not going there. I also won't go into how it's not limited to gay men.

For those who believe it is a choice to be gay, please share with us your stories of when and how you chose to be straight.

That so-called reassignment has no merit. The mind is suggestable and can be convinced of anything if indoctrinated well enough. Heck, look at those who still believe Iraq was behind 9-11!

My rule for any limit placed by government is that government only has the authority to protect people from harm caused by actions they do not or cannot consent to. Banning gay marriage does not qualify.

GreenNuggs, good to see you out here!

Maybe not, but Im willing to bet that their not rubbing two sticks together under the bed sheets. I guess I was raised in an old fation way, with morals and values. Two men having sexual relations is immoral and repulsive. ::crude unecessary sexual reference:: They also dont need to de-moralise the term marrage. Call it something else if you must, but its not marrage. Marrage is a beautiful and honerable thing, weather religious or not it defines a loving relationship between a man and a women. THEY ALREADY STOLE THE RAINBOW!!! THEY CANT HAVE THE WORD MARRAGE TOO!!!

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 05:20 AM.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Well... I don't understand how mixed gender roles and homosexuality are related...

Until about 100 years ago, boys and girls were dressed identically until approximately 5 years of age... in dresses.

Most transvestites are heterosexual.

There are and have been a significant number of animals both domesticated and wild that are homosexual.

I have morals and values. However, they happen to disagree with yours in this specific area.

My dad was as straight as they come, yet his cooking was famous in our part of the county. There's a spice that's still known as "Jim's Red S***". I wish I could cook like him and my grandpa, but my sister got the knack, though I bake well.

I never saw my mom, my sister, or my grandma in any dresses... yet I would wrap myself in blankets as if I were wearing a dress and curl the hair on my sister's dolls.

Sorry... I don't buy the upbringing bit.

Sorry... marriage doesn't belong to you. It belongs to everybody. If you don't wish to personally recognize same-sex unions as marriages, that is your right. You don't have the right to force that others.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
THEY ALREADY STOLE THE RAINBOW!!! THEY CANT HAVE THE WORD MARRAGE TOO!!!

LMFAO! this may be a candidate for the new "best quote I have ever read!"

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by svt4stv:
THEY ALREADY STOLE THE RAINBOW!!! THEY CANT HAVE THE WORD MARRAGE TOO!!!

LMFAO! this may be a candidate for the new "best quote I have ever read!"

Thank you, thank you... But first I want to thank my mom and........

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
They also dont need to de-moralise the term marrage. Call it something else if you must, but its not marrage. Marrage is a beautiful and honerable thing, weather religious or not it defines a loving relationship between a man and a women. THEY ALREADY STOLE THE RAINBOW!!! THEY CANT HAVE THE WORD MARRAGE TOO!!!

Fisrt of all, if marriage is so sacred to you please at least learn to spell it correctly.

Seriously though, the term marriage has already be demoralized to a degree and it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It has to do with hypocrite people who claim marriage is so sacred yet get divorced at a rate of (IIRC) no over 50% in the U.S. I've already covered this countless times; no fault divorce laws, media cirucising of marriage for ratings, etc. Homosexuals are not the ones who have demoralized or lessened the term marriage; it's the good "old fashioned" hetros that are doing a dandy job of that already.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
Page 32 of 49 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard