Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 49 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 48 49
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
You know what? Lets test your logic:

I was raised in a broken home. I spent most of my youth living with my mother. I am not gay.

I have a personal friend who will remain nameless. He was raised by his father and his uncle, since his mother passed on. Not gay.

I have a girlfriend who was raised by her mother in an extremely rough circumnstance with very low income and tons of stress. Not gay.

I know a local baseball hero from my highschool days. Raised as a good Catholic. Picture perfect family. Dog & white picket fence & everything else. Great parents, always supportive. GAY.

Explain your logic?

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:
Originally posted by Red92784:
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
So if it's a choice...did heteros make the choice also?

I believe it has to do with upbringing. Parents dont provide the right guidence regarding these issues and the children simply become "confused".

So now you've resorted to calling gay people confused?

You bring me facts that state any of your claims to be true and I'll eat my words.

Ok... Here we go.

Red I suggest you watch what and how you post. CI is already in danger of being taken down again for various abuses so please don't resort to the type of posting I just had to type over. Thank you-Freakshow.

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 01:55 AM.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C

Ok... Here we go.

deleted

So then does masturbating qualify as "being confused" as well? Howabout anal sex with a woman? Does that make you an "undercover" homo?

And since when is it your business where anybody else decides where to put their stuff?

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 01:57 AM.
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Ok... Here we go.

deleted

So then does masturbating qualify as "being confused" as well? Howabout anal sex with a woman? Does that make you an "undercover" homo?

And since when is it your business where anybody else decides where to put their stuff?

I don't know how anybody can still have the patience to form a reply to you when all you keep doing is asking questions.

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 01:58 AM.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R

Ok... Here we go.

deleted

There is only one place that a mans "stuff" is ment to be put. Masturbation is irrevelent.

I guess we do need an illustration.

[image]Damn rules[image/]

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 01:59 AM.

98 Contour SVT (soon to be reborn) 2000 GMC Envoy... Screw you guys, I like it. 89' Mustang 5.0 (Just bolt on's... for now)
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Duely noted.

This poster made a broad generalized statement that he feels applies to everyone. Although on a biological level, his views may be correct, on a human level his views do not apply to everyone since obviously humans are not dominated 100% by science. If they were, we would not be having this discussion, there would be no religion, nothing spiritual to believe in, no reason to hope, no reason to live other than a meaningless biological robotic life of reproduction. The Bible would have no purpose nor would any other text prophecising things like "rising from the dead" or "eternal life" because obviously we would not believe in these things.

I say we are different. I say humanity is indeed blessed in some way that all of us do not understand no matter how much we claim to. I say it is this uniqueness that sets the stage for our society. That only the facts be our laws and that the people live how they choose as long as everyone respects each other and gives each other the right to live as they wish.

D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:

Ok... Here we go.

deleted

I don't know how anybody can still have the patience to form a reply to you when all you keep doing is asking questions.

What is wrong with asking questions. It's better than remaining ignorant.

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 01:59 AM.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Furthermore... your blanket statement that a dick belongs only in a [censored] stems from your belief that sex is a vessel meant only for procreation. So that means that every time you've had sex with someone and did not make the effort to have a child you went against your own rules on what sex is for.

Sex is not just a means of reproduction. It is a way of showing a partner that you care for them in the utmost level a human can show. It can also be a way someone degrades another human being by raping them or extorting them into the act. Before you point at another human and criticize them about how and why they have sex, take a look at yourself and the people around you and see if they're living up to your own standards.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z

deleted

So you can only marry if you plan to have vaginal intercourse?

Last edited by Freakshow; 11/05/04 01:58 AM.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Sex is not just a means of reproduction. It is a way of showing a partner that you care for them in the utmost level a human can show. It can also be a way someone degrades another human being by raping them or extorting them into the act. Before you point at another human and criticize them about how and why they have sex, take a look at yourself and the people around you and see if they're living up to your own standards.

This is still too broad. You don't cover 1 night stands. Sex is another form of social interaction and personal pleasure.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Page 30 of 49 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard