Originally posted by Corbett:
Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:
So

You're making the claim that those who aren't Christian have no moral beliefs?

What about the KKK?

What about the Southerners who stood up for making black people sit in the back of the bus?

Don't criticize me with your red-neck adgenda. I feed the poor on Thanksgiving. I do volunteer work. My family business helps underprivileged families get their kids into preschool with government assistance. I probably do more good and show more morality than most of the Christians bother doing in a lifetime.

No, I am saying they have no base for their moral beliefs. Where else would you get them from?

And I am not suggesting that the KKK or any racist group is justified. In fact, I am stongly against them.

Red-neck agenda? How can that be? I'm from Detroit. That's great you do all the great things but its sad there are no Christians in your life that are a good example for you. Hopefully one day that will change.

You have NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

My ancestors were the FIRST Mexican Methodist Missionaries EVER. My family is deeply rooted in the Methodist and Catholic religions. We also know the meaning of SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE which apparently Evangelical Christians have forgotten about completely.

And what does being Christian automatically qualify you to be a good person?!??! Charles Manson was Christian! Hitler was Christian! Intelligence was wasted on you.