Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 49 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 48 49
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Not animal (atleast not flood, crazy folk tho probably do something) but polygamy yes, it's quite possible. But again, marriage has a definition. To me, by definition, gays can't be married.

And again... the point is... why is that your business anyways??! Are you not secure in your sexuality enough that you just might go down the animal route if tempted?

Where I or anybody else decide to put their dick is none of your business. Period.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Lev 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination."

- That settles it.

- Tim
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Corbett:
"If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination."

- That settles it.

Not quite.

That just opens up a whole new can of jelly for the rest of this place to go postal over.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C

- That settles it.

I don't believe in your Bible. That does not settle it.

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
And so I take my previous post and rest my case.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by CHF_Slapaho:

- That settles it.

I don't believe in your Bible. That does not settle it.

SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE.

Which is exactly why you believe in Gay rights. You have no base for your moral beliefs.

- Tim
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by SAV-ZX2:
it boils down to this so called discrimination, which is a load of hoagey to start with.
... I just don't see how people can fling around the word "discrimination" so carelessly though.

...There's segregation all over this world, and it will never leave. Gays and straights. As an example, I went back to my high school today to meet with an old Trigonometry teacher. I took a peek inside the lunch room and it was the same as it was last year. All the blacks sitting together. All the "preps" sitting together. All the Gothic people by themselves in their own little dedicated corner. It hasn't changed and I don't believe there's a very high chance of it changing in the future.

First of all, how can you say discrimination is a load of anything? The move to ban gay marriage (let's also note that they're trying to ban something before it's possible!) is nothing but blatant discrimination against the entire gay community. Whether or not you "agree on people being gay" (which IS a load of crap- so many people still see it as a choice) it does NOT mean that you should strip away a right.

You people want to say "What happens when you start allowing gay marrige?" Well, what happens when you start banning it? Who else doesn't get the right to marry? Anyone under 30? Over 50? White? Black? Asian? Where does it stop?

And your example of the lunchroom holds no water. There is a stark difference between a group of like-minded people. They hang out because they have similar interest, NOT because they're forced to by any rule or law. That's not segregation, that's gravitation.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
So

You're making the claim that those who aren't Christian have no moral beliefs?

What about the KKK?

What about the Southerners who stood up for making black people sit in the back of the bus?

Don't criticize me with your red-neck adgenda. I feed the poor on Thanksgiving. I do volunteer work. My family business helps underprivileged families get their kids into preschool with government assistance. I probably do more good and show more morality than most of the Christians bother doing in a lifetime.

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Pardon me for thinking with my brain instead of following what some book tells me to do.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Which is exactly why you believe in Gay rights. You have no base for your moral beliefs.

Actually, according to what Jesus taught, we should love people regardless of them being gay or straight. We should love each other, and whatever is done "wrong" is up for God to decide.

I love the bastardization of religion to allow discrimination. It's a wonderful thing.

If you want to be technical, our morals are FAR stronger than yours.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
Page 14 of 49 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 48 49

Link Copied to Clipboard