Originally posted by Freakshow:

Those who keep saying the term "marriage" applies to a union of man and woman in a religious sense: How many people do you know today that are married but were NOT married in a church and have no religious affiliation? I know LOTS. Do you call them "civily unioned" or some garbage like that? No you call them MARRIED. That's just a BS excuse for people who want to prevent gays from being married.

So becasue i disagree with the teminology of a bill, im trying to prevent gays form being married????

Try telling that to my gay frineds!!! Who happen to agree with what im saying. Im sure there the minority in there thinking, but they do agree with me and so do there frineds.

now, i give you credit to, you don;t know anything about me and i do not know anything about you, so all we have to go by is the overall view of society, our personal experience and what we do research.

And i never said they should be called "civily unioned", honestly i don't know what to call it....but if my opinion's make you think the way that you feel in you quote above, then so be it....and im sorry you feel that way, because im not a bad person IMO or an uneduacated person...im mearly a person with a set of opinions that differ from what certain people think is right....I never said my opinion was right, and i never try to force my opinion on others, but i acept other peoples opinions as there own, and respect them for that.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles