I don't think it should get locked at all... the problem that people have with it is he came in here crying about how he "missed his car and missed the CEG" and soaked up the sympathy from people who had NO idea what the real story behind it was. I know a few of you knew what really went down but just 'cause he's your boy doesn't mean that he didn't royally f**k up and shouldn't hear about it. Don't get upset because people are calling him out... get mad at your boy for not being straight-up. He'd have probably gotten a lot less flames if he'd done that in the first place.

Do I feel bad for the guy??? A little. I can't imagine what he's going through, and he's gonna have to live with the fact that his stupid BS decision cost his friend his life. More than likely he's gonna have a lot of time to think about it while he's sitting in jail. I feel very bad for the family that lost a 22-year old kid because of nothing more than stupidity.

If you ask me, this thread should be stuck to the top of the page as a reminder of what happens when you make dumb decisions.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...