Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

you need to chill the hell out and stop threatening physical violence tough guy.

I saw no threats of physical violence. I saw a detached statement about what someone deserves as punishment. Personally I'd have gone a bit harsher. Intentional drinking and driving, and then killing another person in the process, fits perfectly, IMHO into the definition of 2nd or 3rd degree murder. Which also, IMHO, should be able to be punished by death should a court of law see fit.

Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

you have no idea what he is feeling inside. i think we ALL know he made a terrible, terrible mistake, but bitching him out will not go back in time and change it. get off your high horse or go [censored] yourself!

How he is feeling is irrelevant to what happened, though the fact that he posted about missing his car is a little unnerving. Driving Drunk, and at a .12 BAC no less, is not "a mistake" it is a decision to take life into your hands, whether it be your own or someone else's. It would not have been terribly different if PTAaron's scenario of russion roullette had played out instead. Though, I would say, to be more accurate, it would be like playing with three rounds in the gun, rather than one.

I will say, that had he, or anyone else driving drunk, struck and killed any of my loved ones in another vehicle, or walking down the street, I would have a very hard time restraining myself from taking justice into my own hands.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net