Originally posted by PTAaron:
I'm not sure what makes me more sick... the fact that this idiot killed his friend because he was driving drunk - then posts on here about how me misses his car... or the fact that you guys keep saying "My condoleneces"! Christ - if he had taken a pistol, put 1 bullet in it, spun the chamber around and shot his friend in the head would you say "Sorry about your luck"?? No, you would tell him he is a f*cking idiot and deserves to be beaten with a bat. I feel sorry for his friend's family and I really hope they don't ever see him posting on the internet about missing his car when his friend is dead and it is his fault.

you need to chill the hell out and stop threatening physical violence tough guy.

you have no idea what he is feeling inside. i think we ALL know he made a terrible, terrible mistake, but bitching him out will not go back in time and change it. get off your high horse or go [censored] yourself!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/