Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1045270 09/10/04 03:07 AM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 4SE's:
http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/articles/2004/06/25/news/news1.txt

I would probably get booted from the board if I said what I was thinking right now after reading that.

-Aaron 1999 Contour SVT #2553/2760 Order protein powder from www.trueprotein.com and use AAL229 to get 5% off!
#1045271 09/10/04 03:19 AM
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Holy crap, that's all sorts of messed up.

Damn.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
#1045272 09/10/04 03:24 AM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
wow....

Thats about all i can really say..

#1045273 09/10/04 05:15 AM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I knew tis and iI continue to say. My deepest condolenses

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#1045274 09/10/04 05:49 AM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Sorry to hear that man. I could easily be in your shoes right now. I got lucky.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
#1045275 09/10/04 12:59 PM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I'm not sure what makes me more sick... the fact that this idiot killed his friend because he was driving drunk - then posts on here about how me misses his car... or the fact that you guys keep saying "My condoleneces"! Christ - if he had taken a pistol, put 1 bullet in it, spun the chamber around and shot his friend in the head would you say "Sorry about your luck"?? No, you would tell him he is a f*cking idiot and deserves to be beaten with a bat. I feel sorry for his friend's family and I really hope they don't ever see him posting on the internet about missing his car when his friend is dead and it is his fault.

-Aaron 1999 Contour SVT #2553/2760 Order protein powder from www.trueprotein.com and use AAL229 to get 5% off!
#1045276 09/10/04 01:59 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by PTAaron:
I'm not sure what makes me more sick... the fact that this idiot killed his friend because he was driving drunk - then posts on here about how me misses his car... or the fact that you guys keep saying "My condoleneces"! Christ - if he had taken a pistol, put 1 bullet in it, spun the chamber around and shot his friend in the head would you say "Sorry about your luck"?? No, you would tell him he is a f*cking idiot and deserves to be beaten with a bat. I feel sorry for his friend's family and I really hope they don't ever see him posting on the internet about missing his car when his friend is dead and it is his fault.

you need to chill the hell out and stop threatening physical violence tough guy.

you have no idea what he is feeling inside. i think we ALL know he made a terrible, terrible mistake, but bitching him out will not go back in time and change it. get off your high horse or go [censored] yourself!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1045277 09/10/04 02:01 PM
T
Highly Medicated Member
Highly Medicated Member
T
Upon finding out the details, I stand by my orignal post from the other thread:

Originally posted by Trapps:
Life brings us many challenges. Often they are a surprise; sometimes you see them coming. It's how you react to those challenges that truley define who you are.

I wish you a speedy and complete recovery, and my most sincere condolances for your friends family and loved ones.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Be grateful for what you have today, you may not have it tomorrow.

Mark

The challenges you face will be harsh. They should be.

I agree with PT on one point: Coming here and crying about missing his car is sickening. The opening of the original thread title and post say it all: " Contour Gone" followed by "my best friend was'nt as lucky and is now dead."

MX, IMHO, there are degrees of mistakes. A mistake is using baking powder instead of baking soda. This was not a mistake. It was a sequence of poor judgements combined with negligence resulting in tragic consequenses. They don't need to be discussed here in detail. What e1flaked faces, he faces for the rest of his life and piling on or threatening is not going to change things. I might feel different though if I were a family member or close friend.

Having buried 2 friends as a result of drinking and driving, one in High school(killed by another), one in college(killed himself), this whole scene stikes a nerve.

I'm done here.

Semper Fi "They've got us surrounded. Poor bastards." -Chesty
#1045278 09/10/04 03:28 PM
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

you need to chill the hell out and stop threatening physical violence tough guy.

I saw no threats of physical violence. I saw a detached statement about what someone deserves as punishment. Personally I'd have gone a bit harsher. Intentional drinking and driving, and then killing another person in the process, fits perfectly, IMHO into the definition of 2nd or 3rd degree murder. Which also, IMHO, should be able to be punished by death should a court of law see fit.

Originally posted by MxRacerCam:

you have no idea what he is feeling inside. i think we ALL know he made a terrible, terrible mistake, but bitching him out will not go back in time and change it. get off your high horse or go [censored] yourself!

How he is feeling is irrelevant to what happened, though the fact that he posted about missing his car is a little unnerving. Driving Drunk, and at a .12 BAC no less, is not "a mistake" it is a decision to take life into your hands, whether it be your own or someone else's. It would not have been terribly different if PTAaron's scenario of russion roullette had played out instead. Though, I would say, to be more accurate, it would be like playing with three rounds in the gun, rather than one.

I will say, that had he, or anyone else driving drunk, struck and killed any of my loved ones in another vehicle, or walking down the street, I would have a very hard time restraining myself from taking justice into my own hands.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
#1045279 09/10/04 03:46 PM
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
From what I read in the first thread I was all sad for him..I mean I lost my brother to an accident....then now that I read this I am pizzed. Comming here and airing out stuff is fine in my book...but leaving (in my opinion) 95% of the story out conviently is not right. You deserve no sympathy, but I will refrain from bashing you. You have made a choice as an adult and now will have to live with it forever. You not only took your own life in your hands that night but everyone around you including people just walking or whatever.

They are going to throw the book at you on this one. This will not be jail time...this is going to be prison time. You had better hit the gymn and start boxing or some martial arts...because it is ugly in there. There are two ways to make it...be someones [censored] or fight like there is no tomorrow....they are not in there because they are model citizens....they have nothing to lose and everything to gain....you better know how to fight.

Its not luck....its a choice and you blew it.

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard